The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Werewolf! The Awakening (Game Over - Town Wins)

Rate this topic

Ceres

Questions: Will there be God-kills for inactive players not voting in two consecutive rounds?

Not necessarily, no. In the case of on-going inactivity there may need to be a God-kill, but I always seek to find a replacement first. A God-kill is a final resort. 

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Questions: Will there be God-kills for inactive players not voting in two consecutive rounds?

Not necessarily, no. In the case of on-going inactivity there may need to be a God-kill, but I always seek to find a replacement first. A God-kill is a final resort. 

4 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Hi...

too convenient

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

MR didn’t vote for Zfetch last round. Kept it as No Vote.

When I was last online it was obvious Zfetch was going to be the lynch and it only took, what, 6 votes to maj? So I held off to see how it unfolded. Zfetch threw in the towel, I laughed, and I went to bed. I had no worries about him being lynched.

You really think as final scum I would try to avoid lynching the outed partner? Lmao I'd be on Zfetch like white on rice at that point.

3 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Between TL and Toews who would you put higher and why?

Well I was on Intoews in round 1 as scum, and got my NIK and Falcon locktown reads spot on. Considering I have no blemish on my record, I'd say stick to my D1 reads.

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

C'mon, help the town win. Who's your best for the final Wolf?

I literally haven't even been reading the pages posted during my night. :lol: Like, I feel bad about my low effort, but at the same time by D2 it was evident the Town had a strong core and I saw no need to interfere. All I need to do is not get myself mislynched, and even then you've built up enough breathing space that if it happens you'll still probably win.

• Cheers 1
3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Well I was on Intoews in round 1 as scum, and got my NIK and Falcon locktown reads spot on. Considering I have no blemish on my record, I'd say stick to my D1 reads.

I literally haven't even been reading the pages posted during my night. :lol: Like, I feel bad about my low effort, but at the same time by D2 it was evident the Town had a strong core and I saw no need to interfere. All I need to do is not get myself mislynched, and even then you've built up enough breathing space that if it happens you'll still probably win.

If you were scum you obviously would have gotten those “spot on”. However your Zfetch town lock/clear negates your claim of having an unblemished record. 

Also, there was no strong core. We were all looking for town leadership. And that with your low effort reasonings sounds like an excuse. 

But I do agree that a mislynch on you isn’t a big gamble since we’ve built up somewhat of a cushion, so, adios amigo! 

• Like 1