4 minutes ago, apollo said:

lol is that actually his email?! Figured he'd have an NHL one :P

17 minutes ago, Vanuckles said:

Huh??

41 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

So how did that work out for you?

Fixed

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I'll definitely have to send him my thoughts on the standard of officiating and professionalism in the league office.

please mention that pos prick sutherland, and how ridged 2011 finals. oh cap recapture

Stop it. That's why Canucks fans are the most hated in the NHL. Ashamed to say even more than Toronto. TORONTO. It was 10 years ago, and the Bruins played playoff hockey. Nobody should be surprised that the whistles were put away, that's literally what happens every year. They were better equipped to handle the rigor of the post-season and they won. Admit defeat, learn from it and move on. Chicago had a huge team in 2010 when they won it. LAK bullied their way to the cup the year after, then again in 2014. STL bullied their way to the cup last year. 2way physical hockey is what wins in the playoffs. Build the team accordingly, which I'm happy to say is what we're doing here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Vanuckles said:

Stop it. That's why Canucks fans are the most hated in the NHL. Ashamed to say even more than Toronto. TORONTO. It was 10 years ago, and the Bruins played playoff hockey. Nobody should be surprised that the whistles were put away, that's literally what happens every year. They were better equipped to handle the rigor of the post-season and they won. Admit defeat, learn from it and move on. Chicago had a huge team in 2010 when they won it. LAK bullied their way to the cup the year after, then again in 2014. STL bullied their way to the cup last year. 2way physical hockey is what wins in the playoffs. Build the team accordingly, which I'm happy to say is what we're doing here.

So you think the the league and Sutherland conducted themselves professionally?  Rome's hit on Fakin Horton was also playoff hockey, but the league decided to consult someone with an axe to grind before giving Rome an absolutely ridiculous suspension.  The complete lack of accountability for gross misconduct has to be addressed.  Bettman made the decision to not do so voluntarily, so he is bringing this on himself.  Fire Sutherland before he's allowed to rig more games and most fans would be willing to call it even.

• Cheers 1