The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CSL/RGMG Sim 5.0 - League Ended

Patrick Kane

50 minutes ago, Patrick Kane said:

I'll need a break, that was a grind. Great season boys, looks like I've fully taken the reigns from Nail now.

Trading is now open.

Draft will start on Sunday night.

On Sunday 5PM whatever draft picks you have will determine the # scouts you have (+ if you chose 5 additional draft scouts instead of Contract Buyout/Renegotiation)

Please submit RFAs to ME

WESTERN UFAs to @Spoderman

EASTERN UFAs to @Go Faulk Yourself

READ THE GUIDELINES IN THE OP, THEY HAVE BEEN UPDATED SIGNIFICANTLY COMPARED TO YEARS PAST.

Thanks PK for a great season :wub:

• Like 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

First overall pick. Did not expect that to happen. To be upfront, my selection will either be Sven Baertschi or Danick Owen. Pretty torn. The prospect of having a 9.5A winger who will put up 90+ points is really enticing, though having a 10.0A franchise goalie would also be needed, despite having Steve Mason (clearly AHL goalie of the year) and Leo Courally in the system.

Edited by Monty

1 hour ago, Monty said:

First overall pick. Did not expect that to happen. To be upfront, my selection will either be Sven Baertschi or Danick Owen. Pretty torn. The prospect of having a 9.5A winger who will put up 90+ points is really enticing, though having a 10.0A franchise goalie would also be needed, despite having Steve Mason (clearly AHL goalie of the year) and Leo Courally in the system.

orly?  Enroth 35 Wins and  12 Shutouts in 43 Games :lol: 1.42 GAA  and a 0.932 SV% 

he would have destroyed the league if he would have played the whole season or even 60 games 

2 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

orly?  Enroth 35 Wins and  12 Shutouts in 43 Games :lol: 1.42 GAA  and a 0.932 SV% 

he would have destroyed the league if he would have played the whole season or even 60 games 

Mason played 80 games lol. I give the workhorse the edge.

• Huggy Bear 1