The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cringy Worthy Don Cherry (reaction video)

Rate this topic

The same content creator also did a vid on Petey. His team canada 2010 reaction video tho is one of my favs!

Petey video here

Spoiler

Canada reaction video here

Spoiler

• Cheers 1

i couldn’t believe cherry during the 2011 playoffs. he kept saying the canucks would win the series, until the tide turned. he said after the injuries to hamhuis and raymond and alberts suspension game that the bruins were happy because they knocked three canucks out of the series. he sounded pretty happy about that. lost a lot of respect for him there.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, smithers joe said:

i couldn’t believe cherry during the 2011 playoffs. he kept saying the canucks would win the series, until the tide turned. he said after the injuries to hamhuis and raymond and alberts suspension game that the bruins were happy because they knocked three canucks out of the series. he sounded pretty happy about that. lost a lot of respect for him there.

Wasn't any surprise since he's a known Boston homer.  At least he called out Rotten Ronnie for his slander on Burrows.  Sadly, he was one of the more professional people working on HNIC.

6 hours ago, Rush17 said:

The same content creator also did a vid on Petey. His team canada 2010 reaction video tho is one of my favs!

Petey video here

Hide contents

Canada reaction video here

Reveal hidden contents

Ha! His reaction to Pettersson’s first goal was just like mine. 

Ok, is this guy (and reaction videos in general) as cringy as i think he is or is it just me who's the bitter cynical idiot who can't enjoy things in life anymore?

Edited by Rubik

On 5/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, smithers joe said:

I do recall Cherry saying to Don at ice level during the pregame skate that the Canucks would win game 7 at home, as all home teams won the first 6 games of the series.. so he picked us to win it all at least during that moment! 

3 hours ago, Quinn12 said:

I do recall Cherry saying to Don at ice level during the pregame skate that the Canucks would win game 7 at home, as all home teams won the first 6 games of the series.. so he picked us to win it all at least during that moment! 

he was actually slagging the bruins, especially after the games the canucks showed more want. it seemed to irk him that his bruins weren’t man handling the canucks. when, after the game when both hamhuis and raymond were injured, i guess he was proud of his team and made that comment.