The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NHL Return To Play Thread (24 team play off, 15 team draft lottery)

Rate this topic

20 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

So I have to ask - will all the employees of the hotel etc being staying in the bubble in Edmonton - you can protect the players and your families all you like by having them stay in the so-called bubble but if employees of the various employers involved are allowed to roam the city how exactly do you prevent an out break.

Was that not the issue BC officials had?

Its not really a bubble if support staff are able to travel in and out of the bubble.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, The Colt 45s said:

That is not how American politics work.  Enumeration places the responsibility on individual states and things like mandating a quarantine belongs to the governors.

And being said, most people down here could careless about spineless Canadians. It is so frustrating to listen to them. 

So taking care of your citizens health care is “spineless”

Good to know

I know everyone is passionate about the possible return of hockey and politics inevitably get brought up, but I’ve already made one in thread warning to keep politics out of it. Let’s keep it Hockey related. There are plenty of other threads to argue about politics or Covid-19 in. Thanks!

• Thanks 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

That is not how American politics work.  Enumeration places the responsibility on individual states and things like mandating a quarantine belongs to the governors.

And being said, most people down here could careless about spineless Canadians. It is so frustrating to listen to them. 

This won't end well...

• Haha 3

Move out from behind your keyboard, come meet me somewhere and say that to my face, I'll be happy to show you how spineless Canadians are.  

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

3 hours ago, The Colt 45s said:

LOL, you guys do have that well documented constitutional right to bear  arms.

Apparently also to play Russian roulette without being smart enough to realize that is what is going on?

Makes getting back to hockey harder. 

4 hours ago, The Colt 45s said:

14 hours ago, The Colt 45s said:

A678EF33-2651-4C75-846A-A0BAA1D0ACC5.gif

Edited by peaches5
Fixed it
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1