The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NHL Return To Play Thread (24 team play off, 15 team draft lottery)

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, DeNiro said:

I mean he could just have conditioning issues.

If he wasn’t even allowed on the ice I don’t know if it would be concussion related.

Maybe tested positive? Hasn’t he already been practicing though?

yes he was ,  and he said he felt good. maybe he did test positive

31 minutes ago, gurn said:

"Not sure exactly. 10, 15 or 20 pounds. It's just a number, right?" - Travis Green on how much weight he's lost during COVID #Canucks"

Sure, it is just a number, unless your name is Jake Virtanen.  lol

Somedays it’s truly embarrassing to listen to the idiots in the local sports press. 

• Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

48 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

Thank you salty and butthurt TSN1040 for keep showing the fans that you can’t be trusted with your “reporting” I mean who else would be bringing up trading a top 5 player on your roster IN A TRADE FREEZE! They know that teams can’t even trade until the season is concluded (although I believe teams both eliminated can do transactions EG:Guddy trade) Only TSN1040 would bring up something that isn’t even relevant at this point and time to discuss. That would make them relevant. So nice try 1040, there is hockey to watch/listen (just not on your station as you well know) just on the broadcast that has their rights. Something TSN1040 doesn’t have and are still so salty about.

Awesome post. Thank you. 

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

With his history of concussions, and considering how long this most recent one has taken him to recover from, not sure why he is taking a chance.  He honestly should be thinking about retirement.  With all the information on the long term effects of brain injuries out there now, its hard to imagine the risks are actually worth what will probably be just one more season. 

Just my opinion. 

• Cheers 1