1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

You have to wonder what was going through this guy's mind.....:wacko:

'This vehicle stops at all railroad crossings, Protests.... not so much.'

He almost made it though.

Edited by Tre Mac

2 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

'This vehicle stops at all railroad crossings, Protests.... not so much.'

He almost made it though.

The report I saw said he was taken to hospital....I'm guessing the crowd went all Reginald Denny on his a$$.....

• Hydration 2

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

The report I saw said he was taken to hospital....I'm guessing the crowd went all Reginald Denny on his a$$.....

Sometimes it's nice when the mob gets it's justice

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

looks like most people were wearing masks and the risk is lower outside, so hopefully this won't lead to anything much in terms of new outbreaks. 

Definitely not everyone........hopefully none of those that weren't aren't asymptomatic.

13 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I think he was detained by police for assault, but not charged

24 minutes ago, stawns said:

Definitely not everyone........hopefully none of those that weren't aren't asymptomatic.

given the numbers in BC I'm not all that worried. Either way we'll know in 2 weeks. 

25 minutes ago, stawns said:

Be grateful the border is still closed to non-essential travel.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 3

lol...Here is the SAME Tom "I don't care about dictators so as long as they're GOP dictators" Cotton:

What a twerp.

Great job rioters - mission accomplished - decimating vulnerable citizens neighborhoods

This may be the only thing I have heard Castro say I agree with. It should be like a lawyer getting disbarred, once you dun goofed.. you're out.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Hope you're in a safe area (that's despite you being a Black Hawks fan :P).

Hopefully we are safe, since there is nothing to loot by my house.

Plus we live close to police station and sheriffs department.

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

This may be the only thing I have heard Castro say I agree with. It should be like a lawyer getting disbarred, once you dun goofed.. you're out.

This also needs to apply to priests and teachers.  It's criminally negligent for this not to already be in place.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Hydration 2

Posted (edited)

If the USA offered 2k a month like us there would probably be far less protestors. Bad economy, less jobs, and no government support isn't a good combination with confinement then on top of it a national tragedy. 

Edited by Rush17

1 hour ago, Chicken. said:

Great job rioters - mission accomplished - decimating vulnerable citizens neighborhoods

People always quote a civilization is measured by how it treats it's weakest members and there's always some lame assumption that it's ethnic minorities. Sorry, it's people like this who's fragile existence is completely dependent on the function of basic utilities and services. These people don't even have the capacity to protest so what are they supposed to do?

Is the snake even aware it's eating it's tail?

Our Prince has some words to share. All the better that it comes from a place important to Boeser.

GXdHfKk.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Yeah I read those, and people are like, "oh the post millenial is right-wing" doesn't make that any less factual. I can't stand journalists that make things about them, or making themselves sound like, "oh I am you cause I had to "struggle" as well", virtue signalling morons.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Chicken. said:

the worst part is many of the looters and rioters don't actually care about George Floyd or the systemic problems whatsoever, and are capitalizing on a crisis to do whatever they want and cause destruction, it's disgusting. Many small businesses, some owned by POC, are now in shambles and may not ever recover. It's sickening

• Upvote 1