bishopshodan

USA burns. The George Floyd Thread

5 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

F&*K Capone... Accardo and Rica ran that shiz while Mooney played it up for the ladies...

Joe Batters (Tony Accardo)...a legend.  Over 6 decades of organized crime and never spent a single night in prison, and died of natural causes.  Pretty impressive for a man in his line of work.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Isn't that where Capone lived?

One of the places where he had HQ, it’s crazy that guy from Brooklyn will always be known as Chicago guy.

Edited by CBH1926

31 minutes ago, skolozsy2 said:

Joe Batters (Tony Accardo)...a legend.  Over 6 decades of organized crime and never spent a single night in prison, and died of natural causes.  Pretty impressive for a man in his line of work.

Big Tuna was slippery indeed.

My friend has the original painting of the “Chicago last supper” I think she got it from Joey Aiuppa who was her uncle.

All the big shots were there Big Tuna, Joey the clown, Turk, Joey A etc.

• Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Big Tuna was slippery indeed.

My friend has the original painting of the “Chicago last supper” I think she got it from Joey Aiuppa who was her uncle.

All the big shots were there Big Tuna, Joey the clown, Turk, Joey A etc.

Having Joey “Doves” as an uncle must have had some perks wow.

• Hydration 1

2 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Having Joey “Doves” as an uncle must have had some perks wow.

Super nice family, worked hard all their lives in restaurant business.

They stayed away from that lifestyle, she does have some good stories though.

• Upvote 2

Just now, CBH1926 said:

Super nice family, worked hard all their lives in restaurant business.

They stayed away from that lifestyle, she does have some good stories though.

Good to hear. It’s not easy to keep away from that stuff.

I bet she has some great ones!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Republic of Ireland.

Har.  Me too! Clonmel.

• Hydration 1

FBI can't find any evidence suggesting ANTIFA is behind violence. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.c51c6f3eecccfc10dd467af1503d7742.png

Democratic and Republican leaders have to work together.

Edited by BoKnows
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

No evidence of any violence from ANTIFA and yet the so called President has made them a terrorist group,that is so DONALD.

Can Donald J. Trump be any more of a wack-job and a Fu@#$ng MORON.Just look at what he has done to that country,If I have said it once I have said it a Hundred Times,that bastard is the ANTI-CHRIST,getting troops to teargas and rubber bullet and get the horse brigade to push back it's own peaceful protesting citizens so he can go and have a photo-op and hold up a bible like it was burning his fingers.

That monster is just a total A-HOLE and a insane maniac who should be locked away for the betterment of all humanity.

Edited by DADDYROCK
  • Hydration 4

12 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Maybe they’ll be labelled a terrorist organization next by that pathetic turd. 

• Upvote 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, skolozsy2 said:

He had a place in Cicero that served kind of a hangout and he spent most of his time there.  His family home, where he his wife and kids lived, was in Chicago though.

Weird how one of his brothers actually was a sheriff and served with some distinction in the Army.  

I'm sure the following took liberties with the actual facts but here's a movie giving an idea of his life:

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DADDYROCK said:

No evidence of any violence from ANTIFA and yet the so called President has made them a terrorist group,that is so DONALD.

Can Donald J. Trump be any more of a wack-job and a Fu@#$ng MORON.Just look at what he has done to that country,If I have said it once I have said it a Hundred Times,that bastard is the ANTI-CHRIST,getting troops to teargas and rubber bullet and get the horse brigade to pu$&!#'s onw peaceful protesting citizens back so he can go and have a photo-op and hold up a bible like it was burning his fingers.

That monster is just a total A-HOLE and a insane maniac who should be locked away for the betterment of all humanity.

Next 6 months will be critical. Either you have a dictatorship or you don't. Because the people are going to allow it. They're too glued to social media to fight back. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Duodenum said:

I suspect they're at least responsible for SOME of the violence/destruction.  But IMHO, they're being singled out as some huge ominious threat.  They seem to be small potatoes.  Again, just my opinion/best guess.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Hydration 1

7 minutes ago, DADDYROCK said:

Can Donald J. Trump be any more of a wack-job and a Fu@#$ng MORON.Just look at what he has done to that country,If I have said it once I have said it a Hundred Times,that bastard is the ANTI-CHRIST,getting troops to teargas and rubber bullet and get the horse brigade to push back it's own peaceful protesting citizens so he can go and have a photo-op and hold up a bible like it was burning his fingers.

I am shocked he hasn't been assassinated yet.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tre Mac said:

I am shocked he hasn't been assassinated yet.

Unfortunately, I'm not.  Getting one of the few scumbags on the planet who's as much of a bigot as Agent Orange for a VP is the smartest thing Bunker Boy ever did,  Closet Case Pence might cause even more damage because more influential people down there will listen to him.

This piece on Antifa is done by an Australian news organization.  Nice outsider looking in perspective on Antifa.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

This piece on Antifa is done by an Australian news organization.  Nice outsider looking in perspective on Antifa.

They need a taste of their own medicine and they might get it from the Black protesters that will realize they are using them to agitate. They don't care at all about black people, they are a bunch of over-privileged white idiots like the mop head in the video above. They are more than willing to burn down those neighbourhoods which are black comminuty's with black owned businesses. When they agitate they are getting black people killed in the name of what? Where's the fascism? These fools are marxists, they want to enforce their BS with violence. We've seen the Marxist experiment fail every where it was implemented and 50 million murdered proves it. They're a joke blowing smoke with no hope.