bishopshodan

USA burns. The George Floyd Thread

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

ANTIFA.

They are getting more credit for the disruptions than due. The FBI comes out and says they're not behind the violence but above this post is two videos, I assume spreading their scary impact. 

Anyone dressed in black that is arrested during the riots will be labelled as such. The new invisible enemy. 

What makes someone ANTIFA? is there a club where you sign up and make a pledge? do you get ranked liked the Hell's Angels? Actually have the Angels been made a terrorist group yet? 

They're a bunch of moron's from university's getting spoon fed by useless half wits like the mop head in the first video. They're as dumb as the weather underground from the 60's., Same $&!#, different pile. ANTIFA, what a stupid name, everyone knows fascism is bad. Why no anti-marxism? These tools go around shouting people like Jordan Peterson as a Nazi while waving a communist flag. 

Edited by Timbermen

7 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

ANTIFA.

They are getting more credit for the disruptions than due. The FBI comes out and says they're not behind the violence but above this post is two videos, I assume spreading their scary impact. 

Anyone dressed in black that is arrested during the riots will be labelled as such. The new invisible enemy. 

What makes someone ANTIFA? is there a club where you sign up and make a pledge? do you get ranked liked the Hell's Angels? Actually have the Angels been made a terrorist group yet? 

My video was to just show that Antifa does have some violent history.

Admittedly, I am surprised that Antifa isn't behind some of violence at the protests.  I do believe the FBI as well.

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, Timbermen said:

They're a bunch of moron's from university's getting spoon fed by useless half wits like the mop head in the first video. They're as dumb as the weather underground from the 60's., Same $&!#, different pile.

I didn't watch your vid.

I think I remember it from 2017 but Tucker can suck a can of fat.... so I can't listen to him anymore.

You can think what you want about them. 

I mean, I could see having issues with some of those Anarchy types ( also dress in black) but being anti-fascist should be a good thing. They need better marketing maybe? The FBI is saying they arn't behind it but here we are slamming them for their influence?

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

ANTIFA.

That’s just it, isn’t it bishop? The FBI came out today and stated that Antifa weren’t behind the violence at the protests and still people are looking to place them next to Al Quaeda. 

The moron in chief down there can’t even list them as a terrorist group as they’re a domestic group that isn’t an actual organization, more so a bunch of smaller groups under an umbrella term. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I didn't watch your vid.

I think I remember it from 2017 but Tucker can suck a can of fat.... so I can't listen to him anymore.

I mean, I could see having issues with some of those Anarchy types ( also dress in black) but being anti-fascist should be a good thing. They need better marketing maybe? The FBI is saying they arn't behind it but here we are slamming them for their influence?

Carlson is the worst. He’s a Drumpf nut hugger on par with the rest of the Faux State news. 

• Hydration 3

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

I didn't watch your vid.

I agree that Carlson sucks but you should watch that video. If you know anything about them at all, you know their tactic is to shout down and attack with violence anyone that disagrees with them. They go from canvas to canvas shouting down anything they don't like. The FBI said they couldn't find evidence, they didn't say "they weren't behind it". I guess it was some other white idealogs from out of state. Maybe it was the boyscouts.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Duodenum said:

FBI can't find any evidence suggesting ANTIFA is behind violence. 

21 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

ANTIFA.

8 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

That’s just it, isn’t it bishop? The FBI came out today and stated that Antifa weren’t behind the violence at the protests and still people are looking to place them next to Al Quaeda. 

The moron in chief down there can’t even list them as a terrorist group as they’re a domestic group that isn’t an actual organization, more so a bunch of smaller groups under an umbrella term. 

The Nation magazine obtained field report from anonymous sources at the FBI stating that.

When asked FBI declined to comment.

Edited by CBH1926
  • Burr 1

2 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

The Nation magazine obtained field report from anonymous sources at the FBI stating that.

Source?

1 minute ago, CBH1926 said:

10 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I didn't watch your vid.

Even if you're Marxist? Calling yourself Anti-genecide makes you in the right too, i guess. Everyone knows genecide is bad so it automatically makes you right?

9 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Source?

The nation magazine.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CBH1926 said:

The nation magazine.

Sorry.  I completely read your post wrong :lol:.

The Nation Magazine also said that it's only for May 31st and in the DC area.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

Even if you're Marxist? Calling yourself Anti-genecide makes you in the right too, i guess. Everyone knows genecide is bad so it automatically makes you right?

I hear what you are saying.

I'm not trying to infer anything other than blaming ANTIFA is an easy way out when analysing the chaos, damage and rioting.

It is also import to remember why this all started. Not getting distracted by some boogymen. There is a reason people are angry. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

If you know anything about them at all, you know their tactic is to shout down and attack with violence anyone that disagrees with them

That sounds like a bad tactic.

But tactics I disagree with are all  over these days. 

Did you see those dudes with big guns take over that state building?

48 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

They're a bunch of moron's from university's getting spoon fed by useless half wits like the mop head in the first video. They're as dumb as the weather underground from the 60's., Same $&!#, different pile. ANTIFA, what a stupid name, everyone knows fascism is bad. Why no anti-marxism? These tools go around shouting people like Jordan Peterson as a Nazi while waving a communist flag. 

what's the matter with marxism?

8 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I hear what you are saying.

I'm not trying to infer anything other than blaming ANTIFA is an easy way out when analysing the chaos, damage and rioting.

It is also import to remember why this all started. Not getting distracted by some boogymen. There is a reason people are angry. 

4 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

That sounds like a bad tactic.

But tactics I disagree with are all  over these days. 

Did you see those dudes with big guns take over that state building?

Yes, it is true that people are angry for different reasons. All black people have had enough, i don't blame them at all for protesting peacefully like they tried. The anger was irrepressible. Most of the looters are oppurtunists and the rioters for the most part enter into a mob mentality, a thing we've seen with the Cup riots. This frenzied group mind state with the other layers. The Looters, Arsonists, Aggresive Riot Police, Political Agitators of various sorts on both sides have made it a volatile situation.  

Yes, the ones at the state building were ridiculous, especially in comparison to this. Could it be that the political activists started some of these riots or is it more likely that it's the extreme double standard of policing in America when it comes to Race? Most likely a combination of those and people that were just angry without a political motive.

• Hydration 1

Posted (edited)

It is not the black guys causing the violence,  it is the white guys:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/in-some-protests-local-officials-say-white-instigators-are-causing-mayhem/ar-BB14UivP?ocid=spartandhp

“What did I tell you?” a voice cried out as the camera recording mayhem in downtown Pittsburgh settled on a white man, clad in all black, smashing the windows of a police vehicle.

“It is not black people,” the onlooker called to the crowd before addressing the vandal directly: “What are you doing?”   

But in some cities, local officials have noted that black protesters have struggled to maintain peaceful protests in the face of young white men joining the fray, seemingly determined to commit mayhem.

In footage that spread widely online, a man identified as Bartels, who faces charges of vandalism and rioting, wore a bandanna emblazoned with the symbol of the Animal Liberation Front, a leaderless international resistance movement that pushes for animal rights. In the footage, he raised his middle fingers to black protesters who begged him to stop. At Bartels’s home in a Pittsburgh suburb, officers found spray paint and firearms, according to an arrest warrant reviewed by The Washington Post.

Edited by DonLever
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

Sorry.  I completely read your post wrong :lol:.

The Nation Magazine also said that it's only for May 31st and in the DC area.

Yeah, I would wait for more comprehensive investigation to be finished.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, stawns said:

what's the matter with marxism?

It's failed to create the utopia it claims to be. It's failed at anything other than creating a totalitarian state, that becomes a dystopia before crumbling like the Soviet Union or becomes Chairman Mao and decides to erase all evidence of the past China, the Cultural Revolution. The Deathsquads of Cuba and the millions and millions killed in the Gulags of Russia. I don't get how it's supposed to be better than the system we have now, which isn't perfect but is one that matches the natural world in a Darwinian sense unlike the Communist Manifesto,wihich doesn't account for human greed and corruption.