The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Star Wars: Revenge of the Mafia (Game Over)

Rate this topic

26 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Z did what he had to do, but if anyone other than Sgt. Retard the Blowhard randed doc - game over. Tp win

Those are what if scenarios. I’m speaking of what Z had in front of him. However, I agree with the likelihood of a strong player using the doc role more effectively. Also agree with your description of 6’5 

24 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Yeah...I bet you have a lot of Nearly Trophies on your wall. 

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

It was a fun game tho! Shame the way it ended.

What’s with you and trophies? You didn’t get enough as a kid yourself? Sorry you were a sack of potatoes this game. Maybe you’ll do better next time. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1
32 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Those are what if scenarios. I’m speaking of what Z had in front of him. However, I agree with the likelihood of a strong player using the doc role more effectively. Also agree with your description of 6’5 

What’s with you and trophies? You didn’t get enough as a kid yourself? Sorry you were a sack of potatoes this game. Maybe you’ll do better next time. 

Nah, I've tasted victory many times.

That's why I don't celebrate "almost  winning"

Well that was a fun game. It felt like I hadn't played with some of you in a while, or at least I hadn't seen people like Toews and Otis this active lately. It sort of felt like old times

Not a good start for the mafia, but we kind of turned it around. My unexpected death at the hands of the SK was probably going to be too much for Zfetch to overcome. We were supposed to rule the world together! And I guess there's no point talking about how it ended, it sucks but it was still a great game. Thanks for hosting BJ!

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1
13 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

@Sharpshooter Dude, I'm sorry, I'm being an ass. I'm more than a bit annoyed at some things that happened this game re: 6FT5 (suicide jokes, doc derping, and his PM to BJ), and I'm taking it out on you.

Truce?

All good. I figured it was just some frustration. Cheers

• Vintage 1