The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Need Advice for weird situation

30 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

Sure, but none of that is someone actually treating someone like crap. It's simulated and agreed upon where the person that appears to have the least amount of power has the most.

OP, that is a valid fetish or kink to have, but be sure to research and do so in a safe way. Actually having someone treat you like crap is not a solution and will leave you emotionally scarred. It may be worthwhile speaking with a therapist on that aspect. As far as men vs women, maybe it's both, or maybe you will have a preference for one or the other.

Reddit can have some good advice, so long as you're aware there will be stupid people on there with stupid advice. Find some local LGBTQ+ and/or kink communities and ask questions there. I don't have any good reading resources, but they're out there.

Good luck.

Agree completely

• Upvote 1

No weird is you are working from home, making notes and you hear the sound of water running in your apartment. You go to the bathroom and find water running from the fan in the ceiling. I get a bucket under it. Call the apartment manager. He calls the lady upstairs. She left her tub on and forgot about it. So it leaked everywhere. 

So that botched the rest of my afternoon at work. But it's stopped now. I was getting worried because the water was running down behind my circuit breaker box. I didn't want to see a fire starting. 

I guess it's a good thing I'm working from home. 

So you like it when a guy treats you like $#!*...

I would look for relationship with a guy who cares about you and treats you right.  If you and your partner are comfortable with it, you can bring the treat like $#!* to the bedroom.  You know, kind of a kink or something (dominatrix?). 

On 6/7/2020 at 11:32 AM, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

This is serious, Its ok to make jokes about it though I dont mind. 

I am wondering what I should do with my love life in general. I am 19 and I am very isolated. My whole life i believed I was straight but when I entered high school as a freshman I started to fall in love with an older boy who has occasionally bullied me. I really enjoyed all the attention he would give me even though a lot of times it was negative and humiliating for me. As time went on, we became normal friends but i never told him how I felt and then he graduated.

Ever since then, I feel like my whole being has been messed up and shuffled around. I still feel attracted to girls but romantically nothing is there, and when it comes to guys I want them to treat me like $&!#.

what should i do??

My advice:

...don't post this on a hockey blog.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

My advice:

...don't post this on a hockey blog.

You're the one looking in off topic ;)

I get it though, there may be better places to ask, but what if you don't know about those places? Pretty tough question to ask a friend who you aren't sure how they'd react.

• Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

You're the one looking in off topic ;)

I get it though, there may be better places to ask, but what if you don't know about those places? Pretty tough question to ask a friend who you aren't sure how they'd react.

lots of different kinds of people here, who knows where you might get the piece of advice that makes the difference.

• Cheers 1