The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

That's a lie actually, I've done very little in recent games to help the town.

I can't find what page I last left off reading.

Don’t worry about that. I would like your opinion/read on every single person on the Blinzer wagon.

2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

A lot of LL's frustration seems to be stemming from everyone ignoring the Qwags/Aladeen situation. Frankly, with how single minded LL has been on this, I give him a TP lean 

Why are you sticking up for LL?

Half your recent posts are defending his ass . Lucky Lager is a good enough player without you posting every 5 minutes defending him

You sir are in the red

Your new profile pic is dog $&!# BTW

1 minute ago, Funnygurl555 said:

nik's out here talkin like they know blinzer's town anyways like is the lynch truly sketch if he were actually scum? exactly, screw off with that nonsense

Many players here think Blinzer is 6’5

we know 6’5s game. No reason to lynch 6’5 on that first round.

Many players here open wolf/ play sketch. That doesn’t mean they’re the most helpful first round lynch.

6 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Why did you vote blinder or whatever the &^@#s his name

1. No one knows if he’s actually 6’5 

2. If your town why would you vote out a player even if he is 6’5 if they’re town 

I don’t know for a fact that he was/is 6’5. 

He posted like 6’5, and has been avoiding the thread after being called out as 6’5. 

Still haven’t heard from him. Either he was 6’5 with a dupe account or just a $&!# player who wasn’t helping us in any meaningful way. 

And &^@# you and your bull$&!# inquisition. You know very well why I voted for Blinzer if there was a chance he was 6’5.  I made it very clear in my earlier post. 

And 2), it’s spelled ‘you’re’ you illerate bastard. 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

Blinzer definitely isn’t mafia. The host said we were “deceived.” From my interpretation, that implies that either the town was deceived in their lynch choice, or Blinzer deceived the individuals that voted for him triggering something within his role.

I assumed that 'you are deceived' thing was referring to us being decieved that hoggers was going to reveal Blinzer's alignment. I think flipless means flipless - we don't know for sure what Blinzer was.

• Vintage 1
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I assumed that 'you are deceived' thing was referring to us being decieved that hoggers was going to reveal Blinzer's alignment. I think flipless means flipless - we don't know for sure what Blinzer was.

Smh...I thought you were reading!

1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

What does a Drowzee mean?

1 hour ago, hoggers said:

that you have been deceived

(if you are going to use my flavor to push reads please make them spicy reads)

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

That’s my understanding as well

Blinzer could be scum but I have a gut feeling he isn’t. Especially with how the wagons went today and last minute