The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

Why are you sticking up for LL?

Half your recent posts are defending his ass . Lucky Lager is a good enough player without you posting every 5 minutes defending him

You sir are in the red

Your new profile pic is dog $&!# BTW

Because I love LL & I want to have his babies?

Fuxk your color scheme! I, sir, am a RAINBOW!

Your old profile pic smells like cat piss.

Why did you lock your vote so early? 

7 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

Why did you vote blinder or whatever the &^@#s his name

1. No one knows if he’s actually 6’5 

2. If your town why would you vote out a player even if he is 6’5 if they’re town 

How the &^@# do you know that he was town? Your 2nd point makes it sound as tho you already knew that he was town.

9 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Because Lucky would be throwing a massive fit if he was TP. That late Blinzer vote is sketchy AF because he never talked about him the entire round; not even considering self preservation as TP because he would have approached these last 10 minutes way differently.

You said to trust NIK before the Blinzer vote. Tho I see the point. Funnygurls vote is the most sketch IMO, she doesn't have the excuse of self-preservation 

27 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

You said to trust NIK before the Blinzer vote. Tho I see the point. Funnygurls vote is the most sketch IMO, she doesn't have the excuse of self-preservation 

Stop defending LL and let him make his own defense. You have argued against his lynch more than he has himself. If he’s TP, he doesn’t need help.

10 hours ago, Funnygurl555 said:

like look at their posts in isolation. i haven't found a good way to do that on this site though. just clicked "find content"

anyways their frustration over qwags soft claiming their role (did this really happen) seems pure. not sure who this aladeen kid is or if they're more likely to be a town or scum character, but looger's alright

unvote

vote: Master Radish

OK, let's lynch MR...but wait

ok i can't in good faith vote for someone who self-voted during eod lmao that's just lazy

unvote
vote: Intoewsable

She does vote last second, literally, for Blinzer...Who! Was voting for himself, just like MR

unvote

vote: Blinzer

@Funnygurl555 Can you please explain your hypocrisy?

11 hours ago, luckylager said:

Unvote

Vote Toews

10 hours ago, luckylager said:

Unvote

Vote Blinzer

10 hours ago, luckylager said:

Why?

It's so obvious.

This is not how town LL plays when he is a pressured lynch candidate. This is not how any TP plays when they are a pressured candidate. The first vote on Toews is 45 minutes before Nightfall and he doesn't make another appearance until seconds before the lynch closes...then his biggest concern is why I trust NIK?

After LL is voted out, take out @Master Radishes, who is also scum and trying too hard to go for the TWTBW angle.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It's so obvious.

This is not how town LL plays when he is a pressured lynch candidate. This is not how any TP plays when they are a pressured candidate. The first vote on Toews is 45 minutes before Nightfall and he doesn't make another appearance until seconds before the lynch closes...then his biggest concern is why I trust NIK?

After LL is voted out, take out @Master Radishes, who is also scum and trying too hard to go for the TWTBW angle.

Ok

Unvote, vote LL

I think Funnygurl is a great VK option

3 hours ago, Kurisu said:

vote LL

I don't play with bullies

You've noticed half of the losers playing are calling me looger now right? Something that 6'5 dropped and these lazy braindead cattle &^@#ers decided to jump on. Now that is bullying.

You're still claiming I'm bully because I scum hunted you is hypocritical and obvious AtE.

What exactly did I say that could be seen as bullying?

40 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It's so obvious.

Whatever. Two games ago you got all uppity at people calling a self pres vote scummy, now here we are and my self pres vote is apparently scummy. 

Your logic is all over the map and I'm starting to believe you're powerwolfing. First you start the wagon on blinz, and because I voted to self pres, I'm scum. 

My vote ending up not even mattering anyways thanks to funnygurl. I had a legit reason to vote blinz, her not so much. Regardless, I'm glad she did and believes in me. If the objective of you, NIK, Kurisu and Qwags was to ignore what I'm doing and create false narratives in an attempt to piss me off, you did.

And you can eat my ass.

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

You've noticed half of the losers playing are calling me looger now right? Something that 6'5 dropped and these lazy braindead cattle &^@#ers decided to jump on. Now that is bullying.

You're still claiming I'm bully because I scum hunted you is hypocritical and obvious AtE.

What exactly did I say that could be seen as bullying?

Whatever. Two games ago you got all uppity at people calling a self pres vote scummy, now here we are and my self pres vote is apparently scummy. 

Your logic is all over the map and I'm starting to believe you're powerwolfing. First you start the wagon on blinz, and because I voted to self pres, I'm scum. 

My vote ending up not even mattering anyways thanks to funnygurl. I had a legit reason to vote blinz, her not so much. Regardless, I'm glad she did and believes in me. If the objective of you, NIK, Kurisu and Qwags was to ignore what I'm doing and create false narratives in an attempt to piss me off, you did.

And you can eat my ass.

Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky

One day my friend...just not today