The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

with everything that's going on I'm inclined to vote lucky but the fact that the two biggest/most obvious attackers of lucky were sniped during the night makes me worried it's a frame. if I was lucky and a wolf I would have killed someone else tonight and point to BJ not dying as evidence that he's a power wolf. but I don't know lucky well enough to know if he's likely to go for the level 1 play as wolf or the level 2 play as wolf.

the funnygurl thing is also pretty sketchy. @Funnygurl555 you claimed that your reasoning for voting blinzer was because you'd rather see him get flushed over lucky. why? did you find lucky to be particularly townie?

• Vintage 1

fwiw, my interpretation of the drowsy thing was that blinzer was in fact some kind of jester role. maybe not directly a jester since according to hoggers jesters are bastard. but some kind of tree stump, vengeful townie or something that triggers upon death. it would fit with his constant desire to get flushed (even threatening to shoot BJ if we let him live) and his general play overall

6 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

with everything that's going on I'm inclined to vote lucky but the fact that the two biggest/most obvious attackers of lucky were sniped during the night makes me worried it's a frame. if I was lucky and a wolf I would have killed someone else tonight and point to BJ not dying as evidence that he's a power wolf. but I don't know lucky well enough to know if he's likely to go for the level 1 play as wolf or the level 2 play as wolf.

the funnygurl thing is also pretty sketchy. @Funnygurl555 you claimed that your reasoning for voting blinzer was because you'd rather see him get flushed over lucky. why? did you find lucky to be particularly townie?

I don't think the night kills do anything to clear Lucky

blinzer seemed super set on killing BJ. if my theory about the meaning of drowsy is correct, it could be that he was a vengeful role (kills someone when they get flushed) and directed their vengeful kill onto BJ after they got flushed. claiming vigilante as vengeful sort of makes sense because it lets you hint/breadcrumb who you're going to kill without actually outing your real role. if that is what happened, then mafia targeted NIK over BJ, which is quite odd because BJ seemed like a more active town leader whereas NIK just locked onto lucky and pushed that angle repeatedly