The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Golden Knights re-sign Ryan Reaves

1 hour ago, Where's Wellwood said:

1.7five? Good price.

Price cut from his current 2.seven7five

Wonder if that's reflective of the trend that'll take place (lower cost deals e.g. for Tanev/ Toffoli/ Markstrom by $1.5-$2 million)?  Would be great to fit them all.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Bargain for what he brings.

10:09 of average regular season TOI & 8:26 of average playoff* TOI 

when he’s not healthy scratched because his coaches can’t trust him in important games* :lol:

Edited by EP40.
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EP40. said:

10:09 of average regular season TOI & 8:26 of average playoff TOI :lol:

Entire team plays bigger when he's in the lineup.  Sometimes statistics don't tell the whole story and intimidation matters.  He would be a fan favourite here.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Entire team plays bigger when he's in the lineup.  Sometimes statistics don't tell the whole story and intimidation matters.  He would be a fan favourite here.

Yea sure, whatever.

I’d much rather have the guys we had/have in Dorsett/Roussel/Ferland who bring the same thing to the table Reaves does but who’s reliability - equaling playability - are tenfold. 

Last I checked Reaves was scratched in the Knights SCF elimination final game. Roussel/Ferland are guys that won’t and even when they play, will be played more than a measly 8 mins. Dorsett was amazing until his health stopped him too. Idk, just don’t rate Reaves. He’s a dying breed of hockey player who hasn’t adapted adequately enough like our current “enforcers” have that’s all.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, EP40. said:

Yea sure, whatever.

I’d much rather have the guys we had/have in Dorsett/Roussel/Ferland who bring the same thing to the table Reaves does but who’s reliability - equaling playability - are tenfold. 

Last I checked Reaves was scratched in the Knights SCF elimination final game. Roussel/Ferland are guys that won’t and even when they play, will be played more than a measly 8 mins. Dorsett was amazing until his health stopped him too. Idk, just don’t rate Reaves. He’s a dying breed of hockey player who hasn’t adapted adequately enough like our current “enforcers” have that’s all.

Reaves would serve any of those guys their teeth for dinner.