The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG 6.0 - Season 16

Patrick Kane

Just now, Zigmund.Palffy said:

3302F471-6542-44A6-9FE8-174D6172E159.jpeg.5efd7c7ac4033980aa4568ec1504e7da.jpeg

Thanks to @Tanev for quick negotiations.

Unsure if this will be enough to push my team over the edge, especially since I now have to bench Shawn Matthias, who has 21 points and is a +12 with slightly over 10 minutes of ice time. But, we’ll see.

Shawn Matthias OTB.

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

RUMOUR: It seems as if players in the KHL have begun to make decisions on their futures next season. I am hearing that Valeri Nichushkin, Vladislav Gavrikov and Kirill  Kaprizov are all planning to come to the NHL next season. Other NHL ready players in the KHL such as Igor Shestyorkin, Ilya Sorokin, Ilya Samsonov, Nikolai Prokhorkin and last year's 1st overall pick Elias Pettersson are reportedly undecided if they want to come over to the NHL next season. Some of these players have contractual agreements overseas for next season and beyond, however others are reportedly considering signing extensions in the KHL as opposed to signing in the NHL.

Teams and GMs should note that most players playing in other European leagues have out clauses and would be free to sign in the NHL when they deem themselves ready to play in the NHL.

Edited by Nail
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2