The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG 6.0 - Season 16

Patrick Kane

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Playoff Preview:

Vasy mother&^@#ing levsky went 51-9

• That's equivalent to winning 6 out of 7 games in a 7 games series (you only need 4 to win)
  • That's equivalent to landing 44 club thots in a 52 week calendar year where you go clubbing every Friday
  • That's equivalent to having an army of 6,400,000,000 out of 7,500,000,000 world population
  • That's equivalent to winning 10 out of 12 periods in a 4 game series...good luck winning a series where you win 2/12 periods
  • That's equivalent to winning 5100 dollars and losing 900 for every round of poker played (+4200)
  • That's equivalent to hitting a draft scout 9/10 times
  • That's equivalent to banging 6620 broads in a year if you ask out 150 people on the Vancouver seawall everyday
  • That's equivalent to getting away with 59 out of 69 murders
  • That's equivalent to bending it like Beckham and scoring a screamer from 40 yards out

So excited GMs, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus TBL's 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at playoffs. But then you take TBL's 75% chance of winning, if you was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, TBL got 141 2/3 chance of winning at playoffs.

See GMs, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at playoffs...

Bro... wait till Vasy meets the storm surge...those jerks will teach Vasy a lesson 

• Vintage 2

Winnipeg Jets

2017-18 MVP - Blake Wheeler

2017-18 Leading Scorer - Blake Wheeler

2017-18 Best Defenseman - Dustin Byfuglien

2017-18 Best Goaltender - Connor Hellebuyck

2017-18 Top Rookie - n/a

2017-18 Unsung Hero - Joel Armia

• Huggy Bear 1

10 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

Eastern conference teams can start PMing me their UFAs. PLEASE USE THE SAME PM AS LAST SEASON.

UFA Goalies will not be dealt with until Nail returns, but feel free to send them in.

Boston releases

Anton Khudobin

Jimmy Hayes

So I have none!

Boston sends down Jakub Zboril

• Huggy Bear 3

10 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

Dallas sadly releases Kari Lehtonen to FA. 

We were really hoping for a bounce back, but I think Kari may be finnished even in a backup capacity.  Need a new Finnish goalie now. 

Ftfy

I miss elite Kari :(

• Huggy Bear 2

PLAYOFF PREVIEW: 

small.png vs e1QhMr0.png

Game day: Maple Leafs at Florida Panthers | The Star

e1QhMr0.png

Despite the Panthers seemingly having 7 different editions of their roster this season, with rumours of discontent emanating from the teams ever changing leadership core, they still put together an excellent regular season. Their high flying offence, led by Art Ross winner Jonathan Huberdeau and star center Tyler Seguin attempts to outscore the opposition. These elite forwards are backed up by excellent defenceman like PK Subban and the electric Oliver Ekman-Larsson. Backstopping the whole team is Antti Raanta, who put up some respectable numbers this season. This star studded roster of veterans is a star contrast to the young, up and coming Maple Leafs.

small.png

Leafs coach Mike Babcock preaches a defensively responsible game, which is exemplified by their star forwards excellent defensive numbers this season. With the resurgent Matthews forming a dynamite line with Marcus Johansson and Mitch Marner, plus rookie sensation Kasperi Kapanen putting together an excellent debut campaign the forward group is nothing to be sneezed at. On the blueline, Norris Trophy favourite Morgan Rielly leads a deep defensive core, consisting mostly of excellent two way defenceman. In net, Frederik Andersen had a banner season and is clearly the best goalie in the series.

Forwards: 

EDGE e1QhMr0.png

Defence:

EDGE small.png

Goalies:

EDGE small.png

Conclusion:

Will the Panthers offence be able to overcome one of the league's best defensive teams in this intriguing 1st round matchup? My gut says no, and I give this one to the Leafs in 6 games.

• Huggy Bear 2
  • Vintage 2