The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

HHOF Class of 2020: Ken Holland, Marian Hossa, Jarome Iginla, Kevin Lowe, Kim St-Pierre, Doug Wilson

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Recent epic beards - Phil Kessel grew a pretty great one - before him Mike Commodore treated fans to a full ginger beard with a crazy hair do to match...Clark Gillies might be the grandfather of all of this given it was the NYI dynasty that started all of this and his were fearsome... best one ever is probably Lanny McDonalds in 89...

Hope Shea Weber makes it to game six or seven of the final one day - his beards are final worthy and he’s never made it to the third round.  

Edit:  Gudas, Holtby, Burns and Thornton types don’t count - need to start from scratch and earn  those 

image.gif

Weber started growing his playoff beard like a month or two in advance one year if I remember right...saying it was already the playoffs for his team.

Yeah Gillies - I mean Sam Elliott - was a stud.

front.jpg

• Vintage 1

On 7/4/2020 at 5:35 PM, IBatch said:

Recent epic beards - Phil Kessel grew a pretty great one - before him Mike Commodore treated fans to a full ginger beard with a crazy hair do to match...Clark Gillies might be the grandfather of all of this given it was the NYI dynasty that started all of this and his were fearsome... best one ever is probably Lanny McDonalds in 89...

Hope Shea Weber makes it to game six or seven of the final one day - his beards are final worthy and he’s never made it to the third round.  

Edit:  Gudas, Holtby, Burns and Thornton types don’t count - need to start from scratch and earn  those 

image.gif

Niedermayer was my personal favourite with all the grey.

• Vintage 1

• 1 month later...