The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks exploring possibility of trading Brock Boeser

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

Nah. If I’m moving Brock it’s for either a huge bundle of picks and prospects or a top 4 RD like Dumba or Parayko. 

I like Risto a lot more than Dumba personally. 

Edited by Junkyard Dog
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Pears said:

This has “to Minnesota for a package including Matt Dumba” written all over it. 

Except every media has reported that the Wild are looking for a C1 in return for Dumba.  They already have plenty of wingers including in the system.

The Wild already made the mistake of bringing in a sniper when they had no one to set him up - it ended up in a buyout.  In Vancouver Boeser gets to play with Pettersson. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Pears said:

That’s fair I like him too but I think there would have to be a + or ++ coming back with him. 

I would want that with Dumba likewise. 

We’re giving up the younger player in both instances. We need a young piece coming back. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Tre Mac said:

All because they don't want to hear the criticism of trading Madden for 10 games of Toffoli.  So they'll make a mistake to cover up another mistake.  Reported by both Sekeres and Dhaliwal but what do they know? 

They know Benning isn’t a watered down version of Mike Milbury that’s for sure

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I would want that with Dumba likewise. 

We’re giving up the younger player in both instances. We need a young piece coming back. 

Oh for sure. I’m not advocating for trading Boeser, it’s just really interesting to think of what we could potentially get for him. 

2 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

All because they don't want to hear the criticism of trading Madden for 10 games of Toffoli.  So they'll make a mistake to cover up another mistake.  Reported by both Sekeres and Dhaliwal but what do they know? 

when you have a clueless gm this is what happens

• Haha 2
  • Wat 3
  • Upvote 1