The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Multiple Montreal Canadiens players test positive

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

doesnt sound like your a canuck fan all this virtanen hate all the time  no offense but going to  restaurant/bar is no difference  than going anywhere in public you can get covid anywhere and jake never got covid. 

Not when ur about to enter into this tournament and playoffs. He was irresponsible and has a track record of being a douche with no signs of maturity Loved his distracted driving post and always love his coming to camp out of shape (sarcasm).

6 minutes ago, mll said:

Basu:  "The National Hockey League declined comment, citing its policy regarding COVID-19 disclosure. The Canadiens also declined to comment."

Training camp starts tomorrow and media can be present - they'll notice if there's anyone unexpectedly missing on the ice.

I was actually thinking that already. Certain players will be conspicuous by their absence.

19 minutes ago, gurn said:

It can take months and  lots of people don't ever recover, but die instead.

yeah, the number I gave is like usually the earliest it takes to be covid free. 14 days is pretty generous. I don't see any of the 3 guys who tested positive playing

6 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

doesnt sound like your a canuck fan all this virtanen hate all the time  no offense but going to  restaurant/bar is no difference  than going anywhere in public you can get covid anywhere and jake never got covid. 

its fun how everyne rips on virtanen  but he drives play was on pace for 50 points and 20-26 goals who would want a young fast playoff hockey built player on their team

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

17 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

Are these new cases or are they part of the group already declared by the League? If it is, then this breaks  confidentiality as they weren't going to single out specific teams.

They are new cases and it isn't being reported by the league, it's been leaked to Basu.

3 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

its fun how everyne rips on virtanen  but he drives play was on pace for 50 points and 20-26 goals who would want a young fast playoff hockey built player on their team

I’m guilty. Never liked the guy. 

2 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Not when ur about to enter into this tournament and playoffs. He was irresponsible and has a track record of being a douche with no signs of maturity Loved his distracted driving post and always love his coming to camp out of shape (sarcasm).

hows he ever been a douche   hes always happy and having fun not sure  players are allowed lives in this day in age.  He passed his camp physical  didhe reach greens goal no but who cares he got 18 goals and 36 points playing limited minutes he doesnt get spoon fed ice like horvat pearson toffoli  boeser eriksson. Hell eriksson shouldnt even be in nhl with his play but benning signed him to 6mill a  yr 

• Like 1

Just now, canuktravella said:

hows he ever been a douche   hes always happy and having fun not sure  players are allowed lives in this day in age.  He passed his camp physical  didhe reach greens goal no but who cares he got 18 goals and 36 points playing limited minutes he doesnt get spoon fed ice like horvat pearson toffoli  boeser eriksson. Hell eriksson shouldnt even be in nhl with his play but benning signed him to 6mill a  yr 

0% maturity level and poor commitment 

7 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

most 20-30 yr olds dont die from covid  maybe if your immune compromised or have heart problems  or your over 65

They're seeing a significant uptick in deaths in that age group down south and they're pretty sure, now, that there could be serious long term effects from the virus, even for young people.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

They're seeing a significant uptick in deaths in that age group down south and they're pretty sure, now, that there could be serious long term effects from the virus, even for young people.

The reports on some of the neurological ailments are scary.

They still are learning about this virus.

• Upvote 2

Just now, bishopshodan said:

The reports on some of the neurological ailments are scary.

They still are learning about this virus.

for all we know, we might have it in our system as long as we're alive, like other virus'

• Cheers 1

33 minutes ago, stawns said:

for all we know, we might have it in our system as long as we're alive, like other virus'

maybe who knows  its like a flu spreads via air  so i see everyone will get it at some point hopefully most people will have light symptoms long term otherwise  humans are in trouble 

1 hour ago, canuktravella said:

DiSTRACTED DRIVING

https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/05/27/canucks-forward-filming-driving/

Does that sink in for you?

Forgive me if I'm a bit sensitive to this since My family and I were hit on the rear bumper on Hwy 99 which led to our car doing a 180 power slide at 100 kms per hour hitting the middle median (which saved our lives)  screwing up my wife's back permanently because some lady decided texting on her phone was more important than paying attention to the road while driving on the hwy.

So you can understand the slight bias against anyone I see that does this kind of s&it.  

But I'm sure you will come up with some sort of excuse like he is young or something and that he is great on the ice so we should leave him alone off the ice.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

maybe who knows  its like a flu spreads via air  so i see everyone will get it at some point hopefully most people will have light symptoms long term otherwise  humans are in trouble 

WHO is still deciding whether or not to classify SARS-CoV2 as airborne. That is a whole other pile of sh*t. 

2 hours ago, sonoman said:

WHO is still deciding whether or not to classify SARS-CoV2 as airborne. That is a whole other pile of sh*t. 

mmm well im pretty sure if you have covid and you cough in air thats how its passed seems logical   so any confined spaces malls   elevators grocery stores gas stations apartments houses  bars  hospitals  cars  banks 

2 hours ago, coho8888 said:

DiSTRACTED DRIVING

https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/05/27/canucks-forward-filming-driving/

Does that sink in for you?

Forgive me if I'm a bit sensitive to this since My family and I were hit on the rear bumper on Hwy 99 which led to our car doing a 180 power slide at 100 kms per hour hitting the middle median (which saved our lives)  screwing up my wife's back permanently because some lady decided texting on her phone was more important than paying attention to the road while driving on the hwy.

So you can understand the slight bias against anyone I see that does this kind of s&it.  

But I'm sure you will come up with some sort of excuse like he is young or something and that he is great on the ice so we should leave him alone off the ice.

ya difference is virtanen  didnt hit your vehicle  maybe his buddy was filming him driving  not sure i wasnt there. Accidents  suck i got nailed by a semi truck going 100  and should  be dead needed 2 surgeries and one more still. Accidents happen in life  just the way it is.  No one gets out alive.