The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild @ Canucks, Sunday August 2 @ 7:30 pm

Rate this topic

Dumb Nuck

Just now, canuck2288 said:

When they implement a system that allows us to cash in hits for goals we should be set 

Minny has had way more golden scoring chances 

I disagree; they've barely had anything since early in the first, but they have had powerplays give them goals.

• Cheers 1

We’re missing the net,.  It’s a timing thingy..

rust,. Cobwebs ,.  Flow.. 

minny is paying the only game they know.

The third will come together.

Happy for Ferland , playing a good 200 ft game..  he back..   will get better yet.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, MikeBossy said:

Have to agree (and I am not a conspiracy theorist who thinks the league is out to screw us) but come on - Boeser gets tackled in the Minnesota end - how do you not call that? Although we ahve had a call tonight and of course we get a bench penalty for Too many men - not really helping ourselves when we shoot ourselves in the foot.

Totally agree that the too many men was horrific by the good guys.

buddy and I are joking that penalties must not count if someone actually has a scoring chance and instead only count after they get there shot away or play simply isn’t impacted...

• Vintage 1

Just now, Chris12345 said:

That makes 0 sense.

What exactly is your argument here? Yes we all know that this is a qualfier, but these games count toward elimination and are played with playoff rules. So whatever you want to call it, these are playoff games.