The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild @ Canucks, Sunday August 2 @ 7:30 pm

Rate this topic

Dumb Nuck

Just now, MikeBossy said:

So true - notice how Staal is in the crease all the time? And I am not about to pin anything on Markstrom - should he have had that 1st goal (YES) but he stood on his head afterwards.  

If our big boys go to the net it will open up ice cause chaos when shots get through. Chaos in front of Stalock is gonna lead to PPs and/or goals. Need more people willing to do the nitty dritty and play hard behind the hashmarks

Probably would of started Virtanen and maybe Mac. Have the 4th line be made up of PKers like Motte and Beagle. Take Sutter and maybe Rousell out for Mac.

• Vintage 1

Maybe I am watching a different game, but I think Van has been playing real well.  Very close game, I would even give us the edge in chances, possession, hits, and general intensity.  Just need some bounces to get us going, once we get going, we could get on a roll.  Let's hope that happens in the next couple games.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

I think every Canuck fan has the right to be pissed. Yes the reffing sucks but we simply did not come out with a good lineup and we were not prepared. 

I am pissed and winning 3 of 4 is not likely 

Fire the coaching staff after this, hope for a first, and get a real coaching staff while we still have a solid roster 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

Every goalie is a difference maker against us. How does a guy (Tobias Reider) who didn’t score one goal last year, make Hellebuyck look like a beer league call up and Boeser who has scored over 50 in his two full years barely get a shot off? These guys gotta understand one play could turn the tide of a game and bury those chances. 

Thats why we need to play behind the hashmarks better. Be around the net and rattle Stalock's cage.