The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild @ Canucks, Sunday August 2 @ 7:30 pm

Rate this topic

Dumb Nuck

Not going to be too harsh on my boy Quinn because the guy is an absolute beast and already probably the best defenceman the Canucks ever had... but hes been awfully quiet tonight. Hes the 1 that could single handedly turn this thing around!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Really? Huh, the other guy is outplaying him - facing more shots and more difficult shots.

How is the other guy outplaying him - what was the difficult save he has had to make? Shot from the perimeter when the goalie can see them all the way are not difficult. Might want to watch the saves Markstrom has made tonight.

Pettersson getting owned physically and mentally. You can't win without your top guys controlling the game. Just got home for the last 6 minutes of the 2nd and I could tell right away that the big guns are being shut down. You get beyond that and you're into Rossell/Beagle/Sutter territory and that territory is where goals don't exist.

How smart do I sound eh!

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Yah because being a young single. millionaire  professional athlete  30 minutes from New York City  sounds really terrible.....   Not sure if he is religous but heh, he can pray for it. 

Sure, Jake has made the NHL.  It's all gravy now.  Just cruise through your career.  JUST DO IT FOR ANOTHER EFFING TEAM.  HIS ATTITUDE IS A CANCER FOR MINE.

Understand how I  feel about this?  No room for passengers.

6 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

Why can’t we score?

That's a very good question. I think part of the problem is the way Green is coaching the team: too passive on D? Also, we don't seem to be supporting each other well enough on offense, but this could be due to Minnesota's excellent defensive game.  A lot of the time when we have the puck in their zone, it seems that the guy with the puck has to somehow get through 2 or 3 players.  And a lot of the people who a player could pass to are covered.  

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Vancouver needs to bring the pain. Simple as that. They have the talent and speed. Now they need to make Minnesota pay in blood. Blood I say!!!!!!

Yeah, when’s the last time that happened?

5 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Miller has been a bit quiet here tonight.

Was expecting a more louder game from him tonight.

Really? I think he's battling real hard, had his chances, played physical so far. Wish he hit the net a few more times but I have liked his game.