The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Flight of the Dirty Birds - Game Over, TOWN WINS!!

Rate this topic

46 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

My wife and I went out to the park today. It was a perfect 25 degrees, we found a spot under a tree with some dappled sun/shade, we had ciders and good books, etc. It was a great afternoon.

...At least it was until I got shat on not once but twice by pigeons in the span of ten minutes. I had just cleaned the first off at the toilet, came back and sat down, and got it again.

F**k the dirty birds. I'm going to flush BJ and Falc this game even if they're town just for the audacity of their avian cousins. :angry:

A seagull $&!# on my wife on our wedding day..

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

My wife and I went out to the park today. It was a perfect 25 degrees, we found a spot under a tree with some dappled sun/shade, we had ciders and good books, etc. It was a great afternoon.

...At least it was until I got shat on not once but twice by pigeons in the span of ten minutes. I had just cleaned the first off at the toilet, came back and sat down, and got it again.

F**k the dirty birds. I'm going to flush BJ and Falc this game even if they're town just for the audacity of their avian cousins. :angry:

That's what you get for public drunkenness. 

• Cheers 1
49 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

@Ceres

if you didn’t help with set up get your ass in here 

how could you miss Lucky Lagers game

He's helping me. I've got all kinds of crazy ideas and he's reeling me in. 

Apparently not everyone can have a role, unprovable or not, and my desire to make you guys "wtf!?" throws the whole balance thing out the window. People would cry(@Time Lord @Where's Wellwoodand @thejazz97)or would outright quit like @GoCanucks16 @Kryten @Blinzer@Otis @Funnygurl555 @EP40. @otherwise ... and then there's @Aladeen and @Alain Vigneault..... (full blown bitch tits)

• Huggy Bear 1
9 minutes ago, luckylager said:

He's helping me. I've got all kinds of crazy ideas and he's reeling me in. 

Apparently not everyone can have a role, unprovable or not, and my desire to make you guys "wtf!?" throws the whole balance thing out the window. People would cry(@Time Lord @Where's Wellwoodand @thejazz97)or would outright quit like @GoCanucks16 @Kryten @Blinzer@Otis @Funnygurl555 @EP40. @otherwise ... and then there's @Aladeen and @Alain Vigneault..... (full blown bitch tits)

tenor.gif

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1