The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECQR: (5) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (12) Montreal Canadiens | Canadiens win series 3-1

Rate this topic

2020 Stanley Cup Qualifiers  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Penguins in 3
    • Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Canadiens in 3
    • Canadiens in 4
    • Canadiens in 5

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Brock Botanen said:

I've been feeling that way since Blackhawks won game 1. I am a hardcore Oilers fan for their next 2 games. Never ever did I think those words would come out of my mouth lol

100 percent. I'm cheering the Oilers on tonight and hopefully next game. Just a joke to think they could win the lottery again. Just a smug fan base that holds on to the eighties and their mullets. 

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Brock Botanen said:

McDavid, Lefreniere, and Draisitl... they wouldnt need to worry too much about UFAs. Last I checked Lucic actually chose Edmonton over Vancouver so it's not just the city that comes into account when deciding where to sign. Players would jump at the opportunity to go on a cup run with those 3 absolute studs

Leafs have Tavares Mathews Marner Nylander.. how many series have they won let alone Cups.

Takes a deep team with a very good defense to win a Cup.  Not just 3 star forwards..

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Leafs have Tavares Mathews Marner Nylander.. how many series have they won let alone Cups.

Takes a deep team with a very good defense to win a Cup.  Not just 3 star forwards..

I'm sorry but Matthew's is the only one that's on their level. Tavares I guess you could make an argument, but I think him and Marner aren't on the same level as McDavid, Draisitl, and Lefreniere 

25 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Were not beating Colorado anytime soon anyways. Thats the team we gotta worry about..We have a ways to go on our rebuild.. . Might win vs Minny but not going any further...

Oilers can't attract UFAs and they have Nurse and Larsson becoming UFA in 2 seasons. They'll be gone to a nicer city..

Trust me ... I spend a lot of time in edmonton. I'm in edmonton right now for few more days.  I wouldn't wanna live here if i was a NHL player. And definitely not if i was UFA and had a choice...

We don't play Colorado if we win. We play Dallas.

14 minutes ago, rekker said:

100 percent. I'm cheering the Oilers on tonight and hopefully next game. Just a joke to think they could win the lottery again. Just a smug fan base that holds on to the eighties and their mullets. 

If they lose it's going to be agonizing until the day they reveal who won the pick. If the Oilers get it idk how I'd take it. It's just sickening to think about really

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

We're not playing Edmonton either if both teams win and Lafreniere doesn't play on the Oilers.. not yet anyways....

I am only talking about how we are most likely playing Dallas. No chance we play Colorado they won 2 games already they will likely be top seed 

41 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

I am only talking about how we are most likely playing Dallas. No chance we play Colorado they won 2 games already they will likely be top seed 

We weren't talking about playing Colorado next in this years playoffs if we beat Minny.. completely different subject..

But if we play Dallas we have a chance to advance further... They're a good team but it'll be better than playing COL STL or VGK. 

Edited by WHL rocks
  • Cheers 1

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ,yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ,yeah, and yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Montreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! I love Montreal heart heart

• Cheers 1