The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Non Lethal Guns/Weapons

NucksPatsFan

5 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Just get a paintball gun.

You can also practice with them by going to paintball events but chances as a beginner are you're gonna get shot more than you're able to shoot people. Wear enough layers unless you can tolerate the pain and want war wounds/welts.

It is fun though!! Also IDK if they'd be open? You're not really getting real close with anyone and if you're... ouch...

Edit: FYI it won't hurt anyone enough if they are wearing enough clothing in self defense but you could cause a lot of facial pain, disorient or take someones eye out if you're a good shot. You can also unload a ton of shots in a short amount of time. That's if someone decided to invade your home. Also it could be an effective melee weapon.

Stay safe/responsible.

In the early 90's it was fun. Then it went to this lets put up a wall of paint mentality. Basically its spray and pray. Now a sphere is terrible as a projectile. It tends to curve. 

Fine if you want to shoot pepper balls at a close range target. (Can you even buy those as a civilian?)

1 minute ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

After perusing the first page I've come to the conclusion that the Light Saber is your best option. I'd go with Mace Windu Purple.. but that's just me

I was thinking Darth Maul's double blade saber but now you've got me thinking ...

6 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Just get a paintball gun.

You can also practice with them by going to paintball events but chances as a beginner are you're gonna get shot more than you're able to shoot people. Wear enough layers unless you can tolerate the pain and want war wounds/welts.

It is fun though!! Also IDK if they'd be open? You're not really getting real close with anyone and if you're... ouch...

Edit: FYI it won't hurt anyone enough if they are wearing enough clothing in self defense but you could cause a lot of facial pain, disorient or take someones eye out if you're a good shot. You can also unload a ton of shots in a short amount of time. That's if someone decided to invade your home. Also it could be an effective melee weapon.

Stay safe/responsible.

I love paintball. Used to basically live at Ambush during the summers

I have a louisville slugger.  it is sawed off to about 14 inches.  I have screwed 3/4 inch screws in to it so only about 3/16 of the screw head is sticking out.  I can swing that thing like a gd mofo and it's amazing in close quarters.  

Anything is lethal in the right hands, but never mess with a dude that smoked all that pot and listened to metal in woodshop class

• Cheers 1

i use a SAPL GC27 luxe cal 12/50 for house security. Weapon in "C" class here in France.
now you can have it with a second canon in cal 8,8x10 (training i guess) ; by the time i bought it it went only with the 12/50.

check it out if you can put your hand on it in Canada. 

https://www.europarm.fr/fr/produit-1758-Pistolet-Revolver-Gomm-Cogne-SAPL-GC27-Luxe-2-canons