The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What do you see?

Rate this topic

32 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

After squinting at this photo throughout the day I can finally see a bunch of small gorillas/apes.

Ha, wut? maybe stop, there are no apes.

When the image focuses for you, there is no mistake and it's actually 3D. Has depth like a hologram. 

Instead of going crosseyed or squinting...maybe try looking at the screen in a lazy fashion, purposely not focusing on anything.

15 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Ha, wut? maybe stop, there are no apes.

When the image focuses for you, there is no mistake and it's actually 3D. Has depth like a hologram. 

Instead of going crosseyed or squinting...maybe try looking at the screen in a lazy fashion, purposely not focusing on anything.

If you squint hard enough these guys look like apes lol.1369843976_ScreenShot2020-07-30at9_42_08PM.thumb.png.4b52e35a20ccdc816397d88bc4436336.png

By staring at it I was able to get the 3D effect, but still no giraffe.

8 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

If you squint hard enough these guys look like apes lol.1369843976_ScreenShot2020-07-30at9_42_08PM.thumb.png.4b52e35a20ccdc816397d88bc4436336.png

By staring at it I was able to get the 3D effect, but still no giraffe.

haha, i'll give you a 'kinda look like apes'

6 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

I think I found a giraffe in the bottom left corner

Nope,

He's big .The lines of white angled Kanji that you should be able to make out regardless of the trick also start to kinda float.

He's facing to the right.

Edited by bishopshodan
7 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

haha, i'll give you a 'kinda look like apes'

Nope,

He's big .The lines of white angled Kanji that you should be able to make out regardless of the trick also start to kinda float.

He's facing to the right.

I don't think I got the magic eye lol.  I tried putting my nose against the screen and slowly bringing to back without blinking.  Still couldn't make anything out.

8 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

I don't think I got the magic eye lol.  I tried putting my nose against the screen and slowly bringing to back without blinking.  Still couldn't make anything out.

It can take quite a while. Instead of looking for something in all that mess, you kinda have to look for nothing and phase out your vision.

My wife just tried and gave up after a couple mins. I don't know if looking at the image straight on or not matters but she was over my shoulder on an angle.

The giraffe is big, I found the original image shape. Obviously the magic eye image is made up of all greenery and no background images. 

Spoiler

5f1ed697ccafa8481181281a0d5b1795.jpg.a2b21062ea5c79332f486d4f36a37c1c.jpg

Edited by bishopshodan
17 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

It can take quite a while. Instead of looking for something in all that mess, you kinda have to look for nothing and phase out your vision.

My wife just tried and gave up after a couple mins. I don't know if looking at the image straight on or not matters but she was over my shoulder on an angle.

The giraffe is big, I found the original image shape. Obviously the magic eye image is made up of all greenery and no background images. 

Reveal hidden contents

5f1ed697ccafa8481181281a0d5b1795.jpg.a2b21062ea5c79332f486d4f36a37c1c.jpg

I started to make out something briefly then I blinked and it went away.

I'm going to try again tomorrow with fresh eyes.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

I started to make out something briefly then I blinked and it went away.

I'm going to try again tomorrow with fresh eyes.

oh you cant look away! It disappears quick..

11 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

Haha,

This is perfect. I can't believe I probably sound like Kramer in this thread!

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1