The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECRR: (1) Boston Bruins vs. (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (3) Washington Capitals vs. (4) Philadelphia Flyers

Rate this topic

I think the NHL screwed up with these round robin games by letting the teams see who they play before the series is done. The loser tomorrow between Bruins and Capitals gets to face the Hurricanes instead of the Islanders. Not much incentive to win. TBH

You can say the same thing about the blues/stars game tomorrow, although the Flames/Canucks are a bit more of a toss up I think.

13 minutes ago, Deets said:

I think the NHL screwed up with these round robin games by letting the teams see who they play before the series is done. The loser tomorrow between Bruins and Capitals gets to face the Hurricanes instead of the Islanders. Not much incentive to win. TBH

You can say the same thing about the blues/stars game tomorrow, although the Flames/Canucks are a bit more of a toss up I think.

I would rather face the Isles any day over the Canes and this is with me having little to no respect for Carolina's goaltending. The Bruins have also made the Isles their own personal pinata over the years so I think they would love to face the Isles.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Toews said:

I would rather face the Isles any day over the Canes and this is with me having little to no respect for Carolina's goaltending. The Bruins have also made the Isles their own personal pinata over the years so I think they would love to face the Isles.

I thought the Canes looked great! I wouldn't want to face them