The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, TheRocket18 said:

I'll go wagon with town this round - so far leaning av as per Aladeens prev read.

UNVOTE VOTE AV

After that, I may tailgate falcon for awhile... see how he likes the heat.

Oh, there's no need to wait. Bring it on, please. I encourage you, in fact I triple dog dare ya 

I have been granted a quick moment to make a post, although I can't really say too much

Those that know me would know that I am not shy of posting in mafia, regardless of my role.  I would not have given up in the first 15 minutes of the game because I was "caught" or "frozen" or whatever as mafia. 

Those that know me, especially those that have been my teammate when I've randed mafia, would know that I would never advocate killing somebody that was suspicious of me.  Aladeen's suspicion of me beyond normal; it was tunnelling, and that would give me even less incentive to want to shoot him.

I can't really say much more but I would look at some of these more recent votes on me (can't name names) as possible wolves.  Their respective reasonings appear to be opportunistic rather than genuine.

Again, more from me in the next round if I live to see it...

NIK not really scum hunting like he usually does if he TP. Just going with the flow.

On 8/8/2020 at 2:17 PM, Master Radishes said:

Lol NIK is on lucky's wagon too.

Bus goes vroom vroom.

LL, NIK, MR, BK is the so far scum list

20 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Ok I am in contact with a sheriff claim, I have zero reason to doubt them, I was their n0 and the contacted me very early in the game. They are an every round sheriff. 

There is no n0

20 hours ago, TheRocket18 said:

UNVOTE

VOTE AV

is this town wagon?

or Lucky.

This makes no sense to me.

20 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

Town: 
Me

Bj

Hogg

Falcon

The rocket( don’t see lucky lager throwing a new player under the buss)

possible scum: MR (I’m still unsure but some vets are pretty confident)

gonna re read and see if I notice anything but I’m not sure I will since Lucky was prime suspect #1 early

I’m starting to like this as the TP list but I don’t like Falc’s game. Hard player for me to read but his interactions with Lucky are weird. Page 33-36. Also he unvotes Lucky last second and moves to AV.

16 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Aladeen sed u would be here...

8 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Vote DM

Okay I haven’t seeien a DM post, was scrolling through pretty fast and trying to read the key points.

Also wtf is the Aladeen see you would be here post. Never saw that. Are you Aladeen sheriff?

Okay Aladeen said he was a n0 investigation but that’s impossible there are NO n0 investigations. Potential that Aladeen was getting played?