The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I have been granted a quick moment to make a post, although I can't really say too much

Those that know me would know that I am not shy of posting in mafia, regardless of my role.  I would not have given up in the first 15 minutes of the game because I was "caught" or "frozen" or whatever as mafia. 

Those that know me, especially those that have been my teammate when I've randed mafia, would know that I would never advocate killing somebody that was suspicious of me.  Aladeen's suspicion of me beyond normal; it was tunnelling, and that would give me even less incentive to want to shoot him.

I can't really say much more but I would look at some of these more recent votes on me (can't name names) as possible wolves.  Their respective reasonings appear to be opportunistic rather than genuine.

Again, more from me in the next round if I live to see it...

Less defense, more offense. What are you doing with your @vote @Kurisu vote?

4 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

@J-23 I’m unsure of bk and the rocket... I kinda wanna town lean them right now but you’re right if AV is scum then that’ll quickly put both in the top scum list 

There motives for lynching AV are awful. He’s inactive and floating by. Could say the same for K, DM, TL, etc.

12 minutes ago, J-23 said:

There motives for lynching AV are awful. He’s inactive and floating by. Could say the same for K, DM, TL, etc.

If I remember correctly that’s nothing new for those boys. I had to bag them both to jump on my ideas last game saving the town 

the verdict is out on them but right now I’m not sure myself

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

If I remember correctly that’s nothing new for those boys. I had to bag them both to jump onL my ideas last game saving the town 

the verdict is out on them but right now mI’m not sure myself

What you think of SS reason to vote LL in R1?

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

What you think of SS reason to vote LL in R1?

Not a big fan of the consensus thing...I don’t remember that from previous game like you do but it doesn’t necessarily sound right for him anyways

SS so far looks clean but I’m not suprised by that. SS Is easiest to figure out with some pressure which so far he hasn’t had any

• Huggy Bear 1
20 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Hawt take. 

All I want is 15 words on why you're voting AV, or I'll lock vote to til Trump is no longer Orange

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

Another push for AV. There are several inactive this game. Why AV out of all the inactive?

aladeen was tp.  i thought he was maf... my init vote was on aladeen

aladeen then voted av at one time.

thus voted av.