The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

That’s a good point. I don’t think Hogs would have bussed a teammate unless it was necessary. I could be wrong but it’s not really his style. 

I’m not sure what his style is but with how clear he was up to that point it makes me wonder

Minus knowing hoggers is scum TL has had a very scummy game

3 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

Only thing I’m unsure about is hoggers was fine with a tl lynch

was it a confusion tactic or going for a mislynch 

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

That’s a good point. I don’t think Hogs would have bussed a teammate unless it was necessary. I could be wrong but it’s not really his style. 

Just looking through, I think these are valid points. Still think TL is scum tho, his game is really off.

How about DM? Been looking through his game and not a fan. No contribution to the TP at all just cruising through, same goes for K.

9 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Just looking through, I think these are valid points. Still think TL is scum tho, his game is really off.

How about DM? Been looking through his game and not a fan. No contribution to the TP at all just cruising through, same goes for K.

Dms game is such a coin flip

i think he learned his lesson from last game he was caught...he could be scum or town and I wouldn’t know.

coin flip

all we can go on with him is his voting

So Dm says "Aladeen said you would be here." Never saw him or Aladeen interact with each other once.

Comes in the game and hops on the falc bandwagon and dips.

DM or TL is my go to. Starting to lean DM now cause of the good points SS and NIK made.

Unvote Vote DM

More contributions from the inactive would really help us out. Otherwise, they just liabilities for us.