--> J-23

--> ???

R3 J-23

--> Alain Vigneault

--> naslund.is.king

R4 Alain Vigneault

--> won't reveal

--> just yet

What does this tell us?  Well, not a whole lot, but we can speculate a few things.

1.  if hoggers received it from Time Lord, he would have almost certainly picked two teammates to pass it off on.  That would have suggested J-23 as his teammate.  However, if that was the case, why would J-23 then pass it off to me (not mafia) or naslund.is.king?  Doesn't make too much sense unless J-23 was going for some ultra-tricky play by recklessly passing it off. 

With this in mind, we can probably say that J-23 is not a member of the mafia (although, he obviously still remains a candidate for 3P).  Likewise, we can infer that hoggers probably didn't receive it either.

2.  If Kurisu received it from Time Lord (and I believe it is very likely he did), all we know right now is that he would have chosen J-23 as an option but we would have no idea as to why.  Luckily for us, he is still alive so... @Kurisu, if you received the medkit in R2, can you tell us who you passed the medkit off on?  If you answer, can you elaborate as to why you picked J-23/the other person?

A green Kurisu should have no problems providing this info to the town.  Let's hope he does so.

Nah.

• Wat 1
2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Somebody has to do the work to open up discussion

Serial killer and mafia took out the vocal players...and even then, that's not saying much.

What do you think of some of the suspicion?

Vocal players? NIK and me are still here...

That’s true but throwing shade at everyone is an odd way to go, especially in your case. Seems like you’re trying to get people off you..

I’m sticking with MR as of now, for the reasons I posted in earlier round. He was mine and Bj’s prime suspect and has cruises through the rounds with a lack of posting

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

That’s true but throwing shade at everyone is an odd way to go, especially in your case. Seems like you’re trying to get people off you..

I’m sticking with MR as of now, for the reasons I posted in earlier round. He was mine and Bj’s prime suspect and has cruises through the rounds with a lack of posting

Nobody is on me though?

Regardless, ok.

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

You’d rather go there then K tonight?

1 hour ago, J-23 said:

Seems particularly apparent doesn’t it? AV has deflected to nearly everyone thus far. 

Essentially the shotgun method. He’s just hoping something sticks on someone else....anyone else. Also, I guarantee his vote on K is just for show. I suspect he’ll hop onto any wagon that saves himself. 

• Huggy Bear 1
11 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

You’d rather go there then K tonight?

What you mean.

A K lynch shouldn’t be out of consideration either. Him and MR have both played a similar game

9 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Seems particularly apparent doesn’t it? AV has deflected to nearly everyone thus far. 

Essentially the shotgun method. He’s just hoping something sticks on someone else....anyone else. Also, I guarantee his vote on K is just for show. I suspect he’ll hop onto any wagon that saves himself. 

He’s probably shaded everyone remaining in to being scum this round.

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Nobody is on me though?

Regardless, ok.

I’m certain NIK, SS and me have our suspicions with you.

Pushing that TL lynch and now targeting everyone in the game while providing no help earlier in the game...

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, J-23 said:

I’m certain NIK, SS and me have our suspicions with you.

Pushing that TL lynch and now targeting everyone in the game while providing no help earlier in the game...

Why would I go balls out for Time Lord when falcon45ca (who was also town) was my other lynch suggestion?

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Why would I go balls out fo vigr Time Lord when  falcon45ca (who was also town) was my other lynch suggestion?

What? Lmfao, this looks even worse. 

Of course a Mafia would try to do mislynch a TP

Anyways watching the game now, talk to you guys during intermission

Just now, J-23 said:

DM, MR and K all inactive and provided no help to TP really...

This.

we literally are rolling the dice and the rest of us have to either let them continue slide and keep having that problem or roll the dice.

not very confident with how few players are left in this game right now

we really need to hit tonight 

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

What? Lmfao, this looks even worse. 

Of course a Mafia would try to do mislynch a TP

Anyways watching the game now, talk to you guys during intermission

No, it doesn't  You probably misread.

I wanted to lynch falcon45ca.  He ended up being town.

Why would I switch off falcon45ca (town) to vote out Time Lord (town)?  If I was mafia, I would have been content to keep it where it was.

58 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

No, it doesn't  You probably misread.

I wanted to lynch falcon45ca.  He ended up being town.

Why would I switch off falcon45ca (town) to vote out Time Lord (town)?  If I was mafia, I would have been content to keep it where it was.

If you were maf, it wouldn’t matter to you. You’d know you were voting for a town member either way.

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

If you were maf, it wouldn’t matter to you. You’d know you were voting for a town member either way.

Yes, you're right...that's why I wouldn't switch over and go out of my way to lynch another town in the first place.

Player Votes on Player From Player(s)
Kurisu 3 BoKnows, Alain Vigneault, naslund.is.king
naslund.is.king 2 Kurisu, Master Radishes
Alain Vigneault 1 DarthMelvin
Master Radishes 1 J-23

Little over an hour until nightfall. I know hockey's on, but don't forget about your votes and special actions!