The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 6th, 2020 | 11:30am PT, SNP | SCQ Game #3

Rate this topic

Roberts

Just now, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

And y’all were hatin on Loui.. 

Loui's actually played well since drawing into the lineup.  Nothing flashy, but he's taking care of the details.  He played 20min in game 2, and if it weren't for his stick exploding, probably would have scored one too.

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Stupid call

Refs are super annoying

Myers had some bs calls against him for sure, but as long as they call some $&!# Minny does in their crease I'm alright with it.  

Myers flat out tucked his arms in and TIMBERRRRR'd onto noodle nuts. Pretty obvious.  

I hate the Wild.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, kilgore said:

So no replay?  NHL too embarrassed. 

No way LE would run into the goalie purposely

Agree!! Was hoping someone would have a replay here. I was 100% thinking the same thing, he defs got hit into the goalie but I want to see a replay to confirm

Just now, DS4quality said:

Is anyone else appreciating the hard work of Beagle, Sutter, and Loui? These guys are playing great for us right now 

Yup.  That defensive zone faceoff win by Sutter with 7 seconds left in the 5on3 was HUGE.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

This is a very balanced line up for the playoffs I must say.  Don’t think we need a guy like Toffoli if the Brock is 100%.  Give that money to Markstrom and Tanev. 

Tough one....  I mean I'd love to have all three but if I had to order them in terms of importance 1. Marky  2. Tanev  3. Toff 

I can see a lot of players taking 1 or 2 year deals this off-season for a lot less money though.