The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 6th, 2020 | 11:30am PT, SNP | SCQ Game #3

Rate this topic

Roberts

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

IKR honestly he’s not even been playing differently he’s just been called for being too tall.

Just watch.  As soon as the "real" playoffs start, there's no way refs call half the penalties they are calling now.  I get the impression refs are calling it tight now, to get work in the playoffs. But to get a "roughing" penalty after this playin round, will take a lot more than that.

• Vintage 1

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

To be honest, I hate PIMS, but really like how Myers is really making it rough on the Wild.

Definitely needs to reel it in but like this physical atonement this team is taking 

He is taking some extra shots that aren't necessary... especially when we have the lead in a close game.

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

I can start naming some.

They miss a lot of Minny penalties...

The penalty on Petey?  Not sure if you saw that replay?

Yes I made a post and talked about Petey penalty play. Even Minny play by play was saying Minny got lucky on that call. 

But Myers is only one deserving of penalty in that last scrum.. that's what I was responding to the other poster.. 

I'm sure theyve missed calls or called soft ones for both teams..

Both teams have had 4 power plays..  our top ranked PP vs Minnys bottom ranked I'll take 4 power plays vs their 4 all day ...