The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Minnesota Wild | August 6th, 2020 | 11:30am PT, SNP | SCQ Game #3

Rate this topic

Roberts

Amazing the Wild never pulled their goalie today.

If I’m coaching, down 2 with 5-6 minutes left, I pull goalie on the PP for the 6-on-4, and definitely pull the goalie on that last icing.

They waited way too long and ended up playing in the final two minutes on the PK.

For all the talk about Green’s inexperience, I’d say Evason looked like the rookie/AHL coach today. IMO he wasted their best opportunity to come back, when it was 2-0 and there was lots of time left, and they were heading to the PP.

Not that I’m complaining. ;) 

Great win for the Canucks. :towel:

EDIT: and a little Marxist prophet beard action (which wasn’t meant to post but I’m not hating that it did)

727EED7D-C3B9-4908-A602-5A72A7208C1B.jpeg

(that’s Marx, Engels, and Dietzgen, by the way, just for those who don’t collect Marxist trading cards like me ;))

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
  • Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

shutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutoutshutout

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1