Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Aug. 07, 2020 | Canucks win series 3-1

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

image.png.bf99b86b188681fcfc2fb880f2651615.png

I really hope these athletes take advantage of cannabis. Such a healing plant for human beings... so much better than alcohol for stress management long and short term. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

I think the Loui bit was a reference to Clint Eastwood's Heartbreak Ridge.

.With guys like Horvat and Miller at the helm i don't think these guys can help but but go to war for each other.

19 hours ago, 24K PureCool said:

I think JB deserves to be a GM of the year (whatever they call it now) finalist!

Absolute steal with the JT Miller Trade and Myers signing. 

Well, he has definitely put up with enough sht from us to deserve something,  that's for sure. 

• Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, linden17 said:

And the same people complaining that we don’t have what it takes and to fire green when we lost the exhibition game and game one are back on the bandwagon. It’s embarrassing. 

Welcome to cdc

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Welcome to cdc

I’m a believer that what makes a solid fanbase is your core diehard fans, then you got your part time fan/bandwagoners and then trolls. These are all needed to create a fanbase. Embrace it, love it and have fun! :towel:

• Burr 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

54 minutes ago, reyezone said:

I really hope these athletes take advantage of cannabis. Such a healing plant for human beings... so much better than alcohol for stress management long and short term. 

Aside from the psychoactive effects of THC, it, and other cannabinoids in general are performance enhancing substances, hence why it's still not approved by the NHL or NHLPA.

They cause capillaries to dilate while at the same time it causes the heart rate to increase, which in turn increases cardiovascular capacity by a measurable (5 to 15%).

The more you know.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grandmaster said:

The way I see it, it’s not a major injury otherwise he would have been sent home like Ferlund. I suspect a sprain or hairline fracture, both of which can be played through. He should be back by the first round I suspect. 

fingers crossed hopefully he's back, we're going to need more depth scoring when teams start focusing on Petey. 

41 minutes ago, Bure2Win said:

I'm sorry but as much as i loved the Sedins this is the type of moxy we need going forward.

No kidding. This pumps me up and I'm not even playing lol

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Knucklehd said:

We are missing Alf and Apollo, this is the perfect moment for them.

look up... look waaaay up

2 hours ago, kawhi so serious? said:

During the regular season, I remember wishing Myers would be more physically assertive. Maybe he was just saving it for the playoffs. I like it.

And I've never watched the Jets in past postseasons, so does anyone know... is this normal for him?

2 seasons ago, in the Conference Finals vs Vegas (in 5 games) he took just 2 minor penalties. Wasn't an overly physical series, though as Big Buff only took 1 minor penalty in the 5 games

• Hydration 2

Who all’s watching the Stars and Blues on Sunday to scout out the competition?  I’m sure the Canucks will all be watching. Those are two tough teams. Should be fun to open up a can of whoop a$$ against one of them later this week.

• Hydration 1

4 hours ago, Knucklehd said:

We are missing Alf and Apollo, this is the perfect moment for them.

Where they at?

1 hour ago, linden17 said:

And the same people complaining that we don’t have what it takes and to fire green when we lost the exhibition game and game one are back on the bandwagon. It’s embarrassing. 

Welcome to sports fandom. 

• Vintage 1