Canucks Community

WCQF: (4) St. Louis Blues vs. (5) Vancouver Canucks

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

464 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/14/2020 at 10:30 PM

5 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I don't know if this has been posted here yet but more reason to want Bennington to lose. Credit to Vanessa Jang on twitter

6fzxhpq9f2g51.jpg

Binnington is an asshole his entire life. &^@# him and I sure hope the Canucks lit him up.

He as literally the only reason why I have actually considered cheering for the Bruins in the finals last year, but then I saw Marchand's face on the screen in Game 1 and I just couldn't bring myself to do it so I ended up cheering for St. Louis in last year's finals.

Edited by ruilin96
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, theo5789 said:

It should've never be a concern who we would face. Every team will have their challenges and weaknesses. Play hard as a team and focus on the task in hand. If this is done, no matter the outcome, it will be a positive experience.

Coach Green?  Is that you?

• Vintage 1

45 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Petey? Lol.

If you havnt noticed I put the players in the order to match the order of the Blues players buddy posted. Petey not being mentioned on that list just shows we have a real chance of beating the Blues

47 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Petey? Lol.

I didnt forget him. None of those Blues players mentioned are like Petey hence why I didnt mention him. Just shows how much of a chance we have against them by me not having to mention Petey in that post

1 hour ago, SergioMomesso said:

Please dress Derrick Pouliot so Petey can dance around him time after time.

DP was the decoy on Petey's 1st ever NHL goal, so he has fond memories of him as a teammate.  He'll treat him gently

1 hour ago, Brock Botanen said:

Louie. Virtanen and McEwen have been playing their hearts out since called up

Not so sure.somehow, Green has found and activated LE's goon switch. He thinks he is Lucic now.  Look out Binnington

59 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

3 defenders on that list are very good but they are not the ones that will have to score.

Tarasenko, O'Reilly, Shenn and Perron are their offence.. it's not that scary tbh. 

if Toffoli is ready to go in round 1 the Blues have to worry about our offence.

Miller - Petey - Toffolli

Pearson - Bo - Boeser

Rouss - Sutter - Virtanen

Motte - Beagle - Eriksson/Mac

Won't be ready for the 1st game, and even if, Green won't change a winning lineup except Fanta or Benn for Juolevi 

9 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Not so sure.somehow, Green has found and activated LE's goon switch. He thinks he is Lucic now.  Look out Binnington

Both McEwen and Virtanen has been more goonish than Louie. Imo the ONLY reason to keep Louie over 1 of those 2 would be strictly for the PK. If Myers keeps up his undisciplined game that actually may be the better choice

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I like all 3 but they are not on that level, which is not intended as a slight against any of them.

Might not be on that level, but no Blues Dman is on Hughes level either. Going to be a great series with a lot of intense moments