The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at St. Louis Blues | Aug. 12, 2020 | Canucks lead series 1-0

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

8 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Had to LOL when the broadcast trolled the smarmy / Filipovic for his moronic comments on the Miller trade.

Gotta hurt when you go all in - but are not as bright as dim Jim - and get called out in a playoff broadcast.

I wonder if there’s video of that. 

5 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

And he has VERY good anticipation for intercepting passes, and making defensive plays. All the jokes are understandable I suppose,  but I have actually become a bit of a fan of his in the postseason here.

Same tbh

It's easy to point at his cap hit and production, but production aside he's a really valuable player for us 

I just wish we weren't paying him 6m to do what he's doing 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Coconuts said:

Same tbh

It's easy to point at his cap hit and production, but production aside he's a really valuable player for us 

I just wish we weren't paying him 6m to do what he's doing 

And that's just it. Agreed 100% 

• Cheers 1

56 minutes ago, ForestFalcon said:

When I saw Bo back in that series against Calgary, he looked like a perfect fit for the playoffs, and boy has he grown since then. Also, love the fact that he FINALLY pulled that move off, he tried it so often in the regular season XD

+1 

Lol!  So true... And he's given the best goal of the playoffs so far.

Gotta say that I up to this point, I was on the fence as far as Bo being named captian. Well tonight he left no doubt that he is the Captain... What a game!!!

• Cheers 2

Just now, canuckleheads fan said:

It appears that the Canucks have identified a hole in Binnington's armor, right below his blocker. Nucks are going to fill up the net!

I'm sure he will make adjustments.  They will likely have to find another as the series goes on 

Guys just remember the time zone difference. Blues in Oiler time zone not eastern time zone . This was a late late game for the blues. We do have on our side a offset against bad refs an penalties. We survive onslaught refs give them . They will be a more despondent team a give in to there sleep clicks.

i don’t think NHL will give us to many of these gifts. Point of note We have been very successful against Binington hopefully Blues ride him in series. We played them according to script. Our team has abundant character an talent . We can beat them. This was evident at times on there tentative play. Our D will continue to improve as series goes. I don’t think NHL will try to many late games on schedule .