• Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Stars in 4
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2020 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

We've got a horrible record against Dallas, but it's fun to daydream about 

yeah, also vs Vegas.  but I think the team has improved tremendously since Mar.  They will need to be able to beat teams like Stars and Vegas in the coming yrs if they want to get out of the west.  

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It’s crazy to think how close we were to facing the Stars in Round 1. I wonder how we would’ve done against them.

I don’t think we would have been ready for them round 1.

We were a much stronger team by the end of the playoffs. Minny was the perfect team to get us rolling.

5 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Didn't want the Frankenstein team to win but ffs, its tough watching the team that dominated the pace in much of the series against us, including game 7, get shut down so easily by Dallas. I suppose Khudobin has a lot to do with it. But goaltending wasn't the issue with Canucks either.  It was team defense.

Matchup alchemy can be hard to figure, but Dallas definitely contested their breakouts and zone entries way better than we did. 

• Cheers 1

I find it baffling that Fleury sat on the bench most of these playoffs. Yes, Lehner had a load of shutouts in his wins but that series winner that got past him is a shot he will want back 100% of the time.

All the while, a 3 time Stanley Cup champion was waiting in the wings...

Happy for Dallas. Benn, Comeau, Pavelski, Radulov. Lots of vets looking to get the chance they've waited for, to sip from Stanley's mug. If TB wins and get Point and Stamkos back I expect TB to win it all. If they don't have Stammer or even Point at 80% I see Dallas taking it, especially if Khudobin continues his stellar play.

Stone, is a sour puss. VGK are cocky and as the saying goes, "pride comes before the fall."

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

yeah, also vs Vegas.  but I think the team has improved tremendously since Mar.  They will need to be able to beat teams like Stars and Vegas in the coming yrs if they want to get out of the west.  

They certainly have, I'm proud of our boys. We gave the Knights much more than the Knights gave Dallas. 

I'm so glad a spoiled expansion franchise won't have a chance to play for the cup, thank god. Their fans gotta suffer a while. 

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

They certainly have, I'm proud of our boys. We gave the Knights much more than the Knights gave Dallas. 

I'm so glad a spoiled expansion franchise won't have a chance to play for the cup, thank god. Their fans gotta suffer a while. 

Knights are lucky to even get this far.

If we hadn’t taken out the defending champs I think they would have found their game and taken out Vegas.

Edited by DeNiro

8 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Kudos to Dallas for making the Cup final. Don’t think they’ll win it as I have Tampa winning it all but it will a fun series. Just tough seeing Vegas blow such a lead so easily after having dominated most of the game. Good luck to them.

They don't deserve any more luck until 2040.