The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: There and Back (Sign Up Closed)

Rate this topic

J-23

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

No man you were put in a $&!# position, but Me AV and BK had put all our eggs in a basket together we needed someone and the moment otherwise we would lose this game for sure. DM lied about you nullifying his vote (no idea why) we knew who we needed in our corner right then. The snippet you were given wasn't really cherry picked, literally most of our scum chat after we knew you were getting part of our PM was BS and implicated other players. I don't think we gave J much choice in what to pick without having outright names in the posts. 

Oh I'm not mad about being pocketed. You and AV played elite games, there's no question.

I just think Z is a &^@#ing blowhard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Thank you for hosting J23!

Great job Mafia...I have no idea why you killed me considering all 3 of you were town leans of mine, lol.

Solid Mafia play, been awhile since a clean sweep.

I mean it was literally the previous game. 

YMMV

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
52 minutes ago, luckylager said:

3 sheriffs in a 12 man game and I'm expected to listen to either of the other two after NIK flips sheriff.

Suck eggs Z. That's a bunch of bull$&!#. You'd just go around believing there's 3 sheriffs in a 12 man game. Sure. Whatever.

Also, I got a cherry picked line which decisively frames DM to my PM after having THE SHERIFF already flipped in a 12 man game.

&^@# that $&!#. Whatever

Bro the game has ended and you're still under the impression that DM ever claimed sheriff

:picard:

• Like 1

Just to clarify.

The Woody gif was a jab at Falcon. He stated I was NOT sheriff...and I never sed I was. But he was a hot under the collar about it. That was BEFORE NiKs reveal.

So I posted the Woody gif to poke at Falcon

Then BAM...NiK is dead and reveled.

euro 2016 no GIF by Sporza

I told Aladeen that my gift was a double vote, it was sarcasm towards him, as I had my vote taken from me. So when he was questioning me about it I jabbed him also with a double vote mockery...

But that fn backfired cuz he used it against me haha.

But I did have a gift, it was to cancel a vote. Which was nullified by my abduction.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, luckylager said:

3 sheriffs in a 12 man game and I'm expected to listen to either of the other two after NIK flips sheriff.

Suck eggs Z. That's a bunch of bull$&!#. You'd just go around believing there's 3 sheriffs in a 12 man game. Sure. Whatever.

Also, I got a cherry picked line which decisively frames DM to my PM after having THE SHERIFF already flipped in a 12 man game.

&^@# that $&!#. Whatever

Wrong 2 sheriffs. DM was the real sheriff, then it was NIK. Falc was paranoid.

Wrong you got the wheel. Was smart on Maf to increase their odds and it worked.

Everything randomized on here https://wheelofnames.com/. So unless you have some sort of conspiracy with the wheel that's on you. 

TP biggest mistake having two red peaks and not going after a single one. 

Edited by J-23
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Bro the game has ended and you're still under the impression that DM ever claimed sheriff

:picard:

DM was the sheriff until his role got swapped with NIK.

Also he technically did claim when he said he got a read peak on AV.

It was a smart play by him considering he wasn't the sheriff anymore, too bad nobody believed him cause of meta.

• Like 1

Well GG

I'm glad the game turned out well. A lot of creative roles made this some chaotic fun that we haven't seen successfully done in a while. 

Epic mafia win of course. AV was red checked and just lived through it. Aladeen willed his reality into the depths of everyone's minds. Truly great stuff. And Bo played great as well.

Pretending to talk like different players in the mafia PM to frame them was one of the funniest things I've seen. :lol:

The win is more impressive considering that you had multiple villagers that basically had most of the game solved. But they were neutralized and unable to have control of the game state.

Zfetch deserves acknowledgment for having the wolf team 100% nailed in round 2. And he was confident too. Things are easy in retrospect but that was clearly a bad yeet. If you have a player claiming a mafia peek and it's clear they aren't kidding, you pretty much always want to sort that out if you're close to LYLO. Whether that be yeeting DM or AV.

Also what pains me is the lack of consideration for dead villagers. Zfetch died and now you know he's a trusted towny. That means you can consider his opinion as valuable advice. Same with GC and even more so. There's a reason they were targeted by the wolves - find that reason. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1