iceman64

Demko "rattles" em bad!

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

Seems like our boy really messed with the heads of the Vegas Knights so bad they didn't recover fast enough from their confidence was kicked to the curb by Demko.. I could actually see that happening, go all out to close the door just to find a goalie skate wedged in there solidly period after period of hockey, yeah that'd mess with confidence.

 Wtg Demko! Got em scared! :)

 

 

are you sure about that ? I mean Vegas took down the Canucks and popped some goals in for good measure at the end. I think what people are underestimating is the strong game the Stars play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

are you sure about that ? I mean Vegas took down the Canucks and popped some goals in for good measure at the end. I think what people are underestimating is the strong game the Stars play.

He’s referencing the interview with Deboer where he said the team wasn’t the same after Demko almost shut them down.

 

They were definitely less confident offensively after that.

  • Hydration 1
  • Vintage 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

are you sure about that ? I mean Vegas took down the Canucks and popped some goals in for good measure at the end. I think what people are underestimating is the strong game the Stars play.

look up what their coach said, he even mentioned Demko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Vegas has no character, when a team has no character they cannot overcome adversity.  Thatchy D comes along and blanks them and all of a sudden they're a high scoring team that cannot score, so what are they now?  A bunch of cocky me-first players that have no business winning the cup.  Certified Grade A Chokejob.  In cap Era you will not find a more stacked roster in the history of the NHL and they effin blew it and the Nucks showed the hockey world just how to shut them up.

 

Toronto, Boston and Vegas - the effin Trident of hatred.

You cant have a Vancouver trident of hatred without Calgary.

 

Vegas overachieves.

 

In the cap era I can think of many many many teams that are better than this years golden knights.

 

The 2011 canucks would have wiped the floor with these clowns

 

The 2010 Blackhawks would have easily swept them.

 

Datsyuk and zetterbergs redwings

 

Ovechkins cup winning caps.

 

Crosby and Malkin in their prime alone would wipe Vegas. 

 

Last year the Bruins and the blues were both better than the knights. 

 

Vegas sucks 

 

They are well rounded and can roll 4 lines but they lack that high end top skill.

 

Stone and Pacioretty are not on Peteys or Crosby or Benn or Ovechkins etc level

 

Almost every team in the leagues top forward is better than Vegas '

Edited by 10pavelbure96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, see you all here tomorrow for our next 2 minute session?  :P

 

 

                                                     regards,  G.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

You cant have a Vancouver trident of hatred without Calgary.

 

Vegas overachieves.

 

In the cap era I can think of many many many teams that are better than this years golden knights.

 

The 2011 canucks would have wiped the floor with these clowns

 

The 2010 Blackhawks would have easily swept them.

 

Datsyuk and zetterbergs redwings

 

Ovechkins cup winning caps.

 

Crosby and Malkin in their prime alone would wipe Vegas. 

 

Last year the Bruins and the blues were both better than the knights. 

 

Vegas sucks 

 

They are well rounded and can roll 4 lines but they lack that high end top skill.

 

Stone and Pacioretty are not on Peteys or Crosby or Benn or Ovechkins etc level

 

Almost every team in the leagues top player is better than Vegas '

There are not many players better than Theodore. 

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CaptKirk888 said:

2 empty net goals in the last 3 minutes does not constitute popping goals in. The score was 1-0 Vegas at that point.

I bet you he only saw the stats and assumed it was a 3-0 score on Demko  =/ Nor did he even watch/read the stats of the Vegas/Dallas series.

  • Hydration 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iceman64 said:

Seems like our boy really messed with the heads of the Vegas Knights so bad they didn't recover fast enough from their confidence was kicked to the curb by Demko.. I could actually see that happening, go all out to close the door just to find a goalie skate wedged in there solidly period after period of hockey, yeah that'd mess with confidence. Reported by Vegas coach complaining and it hitting twitter..

 Wtg Demko! Got em scared! :)

 

 

Demko is almost to Vegas what Tim Thomas was to us.  (Not a 1:1 comparison since we lost).
 

People can laugh at me all they want for judging Demko on a three game sample, but I honestly think we have the next Carey Price on our hands.

 

Its one thing to have a hot streak.......it’s an entirely different animal for whatever Demko displayed during that three game stretch.

 

Ive never seen anything like that, and I’ve witnessed 2007 Luongo against Dallas and 1994 McLean.

 

I think I will honestly cry if we end up using Demko as a sweetener to move out Eriksson or whomever.

 

I love what Markstrom has done for us but I’ll drive him to the airport myself.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

There are not many players better than Theodore. 

Sorry I should edit that as forwards.

 

They're forward group is all 2nd and 3rd liners besides stone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

are you sure about that ? I mean Vegas took down the Canucks and popped some goals in for good measure at the end. I think what people are underestimating is the strong game the Stars play.

Vegas scored 2 goals in the last 3 games against Canucks, what are you talking about? That's with a tired Canucks team and pretty average defensive crew. Thats with a Canucks team laying dead and letting Vegas shoot and dominate. The Canucks coulf have beat Vegas if Boeser scored on that 2 on 1. So that popped some goals for some good measure is actually 1 goal or no goal for each of the game against Demko and they needed that one to win the game. I dont count empty nets if that what you meant by "popping some goals".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarkIndianRises said:

Demko is almost to Vegas what Tim Thomas was to us.  (Not a 1:1 comparison since we lost).
 

People can laugh at me all they want for judging Demko on a three game sample, but I honestly think we have the next Carey Price on our hands.

 

Its one thing to have a hot streak.......it’s an entirely different animal for whatever Demko displayed during that three game stretch.

 

Ive never seen anything like that, and I’ve witnessed 2007 Luongo against Dallas and 1994 McLean.

 

I think I will honestly cry if we end up using Demko as a sweetener to move out Eriksson or whomever.

 

I love what Markstrom has done for us but I’ll drive him to the airport myself.

I think Canuvks will keep Demko because he is a young goalie and will be going into his prime. He is at the right age for this group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

are you sure about that ? I mean Vegas took down the Canucks and popped some goals in for good measure at the end. I think what people are underestimating is the strong game the Stars play.

Yes I'm quite sure how Demko was making save after save and the harder they tried, the harder he played and matched them at every turn.. we're we not watching the same games? Demmer had them looking to the sky shaking their heads.. what more do you want?

  • Vintage 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.