DontMessMe

Members
  • Content Count

    2,299
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

890 Esteemed

About DontMessMe

  • Rank
    Canucks Regular

Recent Profile Visitors

13,713 profile views

Single Status Update

See all updates by DontMessMe

  1. #TEAMTANK

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Roger Neilsons Towel
    3. Wilbur

      Wilbur

      I can't ever be on Team Tank.

       

      Cheer wholeheartedly for the win.  Take the silver lining in a loss.

    4. chon derry

      chon derry

      i'm going to take youngjudds advice and not listen to dontmessme      I kid  87.5 % chance  of not landing him,  12.5 % of getting a 100% chance of bettman coming out of the back room with a pingpong ball of one of the other 6 teams ,only to have him decide and pick which one he favours that day,,, BAD MATH  GO CANUCKS GO

    5. Show next comments  3 more