The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

Hitman was great, not so sure if any similar games are coming out... but Fable 2 is out today, Gears of War 2 in a few weeks, Dead Space just came out and got great reviews, Saints Row 2 just out last week... Command and Conquer 3 comes out mid November, Velvet Assassin is supposed to be out by end of this year, as is Call of Duty 5, Far Cry 2... + others... no shortage of games this fall.

Yeah, I've never played it either, but now I'm not so sure I will touch it. It's old, and the only reason I'd play it is simply for the story. Haven't decided yet if I will or not.

On the other hand, Fable 2 is pretty cool. The only complaint I have is the movement feels kind of loose. And it slows down a bit for a couple of seconds every time you dive into water.

Well... Oblivion is an obvious one...

Bioshock is my overall favorite Xbox game alltime though.

However, Hitman 4 was the game I have a record of RENTING for the longest time. I rented the game and kept it for 23 days, it was very very suprising. Not the best graphics but Hitman is damn fun.

Help if you listed which games you have... Dead Space just came out also, hopefully it's as good as the reviews.

Hitman sounds promising, and I have heard good thing's about Bioshock

I have NHL 08 09 Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Assassins Creed, Forza, and another I'm not remembering, my last rental was Force Unleashed which was pretty fun

Archived