The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

I played Fallout 1 and 2 quit along time ago (pretty much just after they came out). I liked them but they weren't my favorites.

Bethesda re-hashing the series with various aspects from TES series is very solid.

The aura is very Bioshock and Half Life. The gameplay is SIMILAR to Oblivion, but the VATS shooting system makes fighting very different from Oblivion, and the voice over work is much better in Fallout (Liam Neeson is your dad!!!).

Take the Fallout backstory, add a feeling of Bioshock, Half Life and the Mad Max movies, give it similar world scope to Oblivion, and some creative new elements and you've got Fallout.

BTW i'm playing Fable 2 aswell. Fallout is VERY different.

ill ask my question here before i start a thread to ask it. Does anyone know an answer to this i have an Xbox360 that just suffered the 3 red lights so xbox is sending me a new one the one i had was before they added the HDMI ports. is the one they send the same or will it have HDMi ports?

ill ask my question here before i start a thread to ask it. Does anyone know an answer to this i have an Xbox360 that just suffered the 3 red lights so xbox is sending me a new one the one i had was before they added the HDMI ports. is the one they send the same or will it have HDMi ports?

Nah, I don't. I play to see a story unfold in front of me, even if I already know what it is. Same with movies, books, etc.

Can you be my friend now and help me with Fable 2 achievements? Please? :unsure:

PS. I'm actually going to sleep now, but I'd appreciate help tomorrow. :D

Oh yeah, nice sig.

Archived