The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Name That Goalie!

Rate this topic

Suits

Steve Passmore?

That was tricky.

I didn't want to make it too easy, but I had noticed that you have some strange fascination with his name.

I lived in Victoria when he played there so it was fun to put him up in this thread. I tried to find a picture of Fuhr in a Cougars uniform (he was in net for the Cougars at my first ever hockey game) but they were all dead giveaways.

I didn't want to make it too easy, but I had noticed that you have some strange fascination with his name.

I lived in Victoria when he played there so it was fun to put him up in this thread. I tried to find a picture of Fuhr in a Cougars uniform (he was in net for the Cougars at my first ever hockey game) but they were all dead giveaways.

Fun Fact: Passmore suffered from heavy-metal poisoning in the past; according to him, his levels of copper, arsenic, magnesium and antimony were "off the charts". This caused severe muscle cramping, and threatened his career, until he was cured.

Fun Fact: Passmore suffered from heavy-metal poisoning in the past; according to him, his levels of copper, arsenic, magnesium and antimony were "off the charts". This caused severe muscle cramping, and threatened his career, until he was cured.

Some kind of side-effect of all the vulcanized rubber he was pelted with until the Blazers rescued him from the Cougars? :lol: