The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tourist Visa for India

foobnum

Hoping someone on this forum can help me out here...

I am leaving November 5th for a much needed month off and I am heading to India to backpack around the country. Flight is bought, dates are set, vacation approved from work, and now I have to get a tourist visa.

I have the website, I have the forms to fill out, but I want to actually talk to someone to find out what they are looking for exactly as I live in Whistler and work Mon-Fri 9-5, and either have to mail it, or schedule a day off for a city trip to take care of this. So I am just wondering:

Is this something I can get same day if a make the city trip and be at the India Consolute first thing in the morning? I just dont know how busy it is there. I read stories of the consolute in London where people line up very early and still dont get into the office.

Is this something I can mail and have returned before I leave? If you have mailed one in, what do I need to make sure my package is complete?

Thanks in advance for any advice you have. I have tried phoning for the last couple days and nothing but busy signals.

And heres to our Canucks trashing Philly tonight!! Woooooooo :D

Archived