The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

No, it's at 4pm. You are in Vancouver no?

And I agree with Karo. He just looks like a douce. And boring as hell.

How huge is Hamill vs Boetsch gonna be?? IMO, this should be the main event.

And will Houston bounce back from his loss to Thiago Silva?

Sucks I gotta work at 6, so I have to PVR it and wait til 2:30am to watch it. Hopefully nobody blows it for me.

I hope Hamill wins, I think he royally got screwed by Bisping. His next fight should have been a rematch but now Bisping has dropped to middleweight i think.

Let's see if Hoston has worked on his ground game. Hes a good punchers but seemed so poor on the ground.

I checked UFC (you can double check) http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetai...rd&eid=1072

Date Time: 04/02/2008 7pm PT/ET

Event Type: UFC Fight Night

7pm pacific. I guess the people in the east get to watch it live no?

or are you sure its on at 4pm on spike west too?

I hope Hamill wins, I think he royally got screwed by Bisping. His next fight should have been a rematch but now Bisping has dropped to middleweight i think.

Let's see if Hoston has worked on his ground game. Hes a good punchers but seemed so poor on the ground.

I checked UFC (you can double check) http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetai...rd&eid=1072

Date Time: 04/02/2008 7pm PT/ET

Event Type: UFC Fight Night

7pm pacific. I guess the people in the east get to watch it live no?

or are you sure its on at 4pm on spike west too?

Guarantee it, it's on right now!!! GO WATCH!! :lol:

Guarantee it, it's on right now!!! GO WATCH!! :lol:

hehe im not by a computer at the moment.

damn u UFC.com!! and your 7pm lies!

i'll try and catch the replay. I hope its on at 7. :(

hehe im not by a computer at the moment.

damn u UFC.com!! and your 7pm lies!

i'll try and catch the replay. I hope its on at 7. :(

They are replaying it at 9pm tonight on Spike, which is perfect because I can watch the Pens game at 430 and catch this UFC card at 9. A full night of sports! Hooray!

They are replaying it at 9pm tonight on Spike, which is perfect because I can watch the Pens game at 430 and catch this UFC card at 9. A full night of sports! Hooray!

Looks like I shoulda booked tonite off instead of last nite for that stupid sad Nucks game.

Oh well, that's what PVR is for.

Diaz vs Pellegrino up next. Hopefully it lasts longer than eight seconds.

k thanks. ill check it out.

damn ufc and their wrong time listings (unless that 7pm is for something else)

+ im going to stop checking this thread because of spoilers :lol:

8 seconds? damn, Houston just got Houston'd.

I get this feeling that GSP will either destroy or get destroyed by Matt Serra in 2 weeks time. He's either gonna thrive under the pressure of fighting at home or he'll buckle and get thrown a beating of a lifetime.

lol GSP is going to rock him

What is this UFC anyways?

My friend said he didn't want to go for Wings tonight, because he wanted to stay home and watch UFC

Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Its where Mixed Martial Artists come to fight each other. Each with their own respective art. (wrestling/judo/karate/boxing/jiu jitsu/sambo/muay thai kickboxing etc)

and they fight in this caged octagon.

Great show tonight.

Glad they got to show that preliminary bout with Johnson vs Speer. What a knockout!!!

Hamill is the MAN!! So is Florian! That was a great scrap. Overall, pretty much every fight was entertaining.

And good stoppages by Mazzagati in thos fights (Alexander, Parisyian). If he doesn't stop those fights, the fighters would have been destroyed.