The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

s5ixp0.gif

WOOOOW That was fast finding that image. I enjoyed the fight... but I can't believe how BAD that made Griffen look. I mean... Silva STOOD IN FRONT OF FOREST GRIFFEN with his hands at his waist... That's usually a recipe for suicide. Pretty brutal

ANd BJ Penn Cheated. He's on Steroids and bathed in KY Jelly. He also put poison in Florian's water... ANd umm... I think he was whispering sweet nothings in Ken Flo's ears on the ground... and umm... also... he uhh... He farted to distract him. He's not allowed to do that.

WOOOOW That was fast finding that image. I enjoyed the fight... but I can't believe how BAD that made Griffen look. I mean... Silva STOOD IN FRONT OF FOREST GRIFFEN with his hands at his waist... That's usually a recipe for suicide. Pretty brutal

ANd BJ Penn Cheated. He's on Steroids and bathed in KY Jelly. He also put poison in Florian's water... ANd umm... I think he was whispering sweet nothings in Ken Flo's ears on the ground... and umm... also... he uhh... He farted to distract him. He's not allowed to do that.

haha yeah stupid bj penn

haha yeah stupid bj penn

I wouldn't call him a Puzsy to his face... That's what CDC is for lol. I am not surprised by the results, I'm just REALLY disappointed. I wanted Griffen to win and I wanted Florian to win, but I was quite sure neither of them would. That Silva "KO" was one of the strangest things I've seen in MMA. haha. Silva has redefined "Elusive".

Penn... Good fighter... but needs to lay off the Hate-Or-Ade. He was defeated by GSP... he was not going to win that fight... the Vasaline was not a determining factor... Whatever... Screw Cry-Baby-Jay Penn

Edited by comicbookguy