The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Anybody see the size of Alistair Overeem lately ? I can't believe he passed the drug test after he missed the original one

Sonnen is a douche.

Lately? he's looked like that for some time now. Definitely did a lot of steroids though. He looked bigger about a year and a half ago. He looked like he was almost into the 300's for a while.

Lately? he's looked like that for some time now. Definitely did a lot of steroids though. He looked bigger about a year and a half ago. He looked like he was almost into the 300's for a while.

Source? Proof?

Edited by lateralus

• 4 weeks later...

Anderson Silva, whatcha gonna do when you know who? how you gonna deal with the man of steel? how are you gonna react to Sonnen's attack? The Unanimous, undisputed, middleweight champion of the world is coming to your house. Get ready for a fight Silva, for the second time in your career.

But seriously, finally a Silva fight that will be close/competitive. Jon Jones vs Rishad is going to be crazy, both guys know each others styles really well.

Bisbing deserved to lose just because he's such a b*tch. I'm pretty sure the Judge that scored it 30-27 was just like the majority of us who hate that idiot.

Now we can do the Hendo vs Bisbing rematch. (Right hand Hospital, Left Hand Cemetery).

• Upvote 1

I hope Anderson shows Chael who's on top. Although I do agree that Chael is a hilarious guy, and a good thing for the UFC.

Didn't Anderson have broken ribs or something in his first match against Chael? Not sure about Sonnen's chances against Anderson this time around, he couldn't finish Bisping.

Diaz acted like such a baby after that fight. It was hilarious to see him whine and complain when he clearly lost the fight. I thought the scores were correct, I had it 3-2 personally (Condit won the 1st, 3rd and 4th, imo).

And, to the poster above me, I agree, I don't think either of these guys would stand much of a chance against GSP. What Condit exposed in Diaz was that if you refuse to engage in a boxing brawl with him, he's pretty much screwed. Both Diaz and Condit will get taken down and smothered by GSP if/when they fight.