The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

This whole thing feels like a fix.

The backstage footage looks mild AF. 

Yesterday they were claiming a massive brawl including armies of fighters.

Almost like Dana and co realised there was no real win for KC, he's huge and expected to easy walk through Nate. An upset would have been massive and would destroy the hype train. 

I also read that one booking company stated they could lose an insane amount of dough since people were heavily betting on Diaz for the upset with sick odds. This fact added to my tinfoil beliefs. 

• Cheers 1

38 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

This whole thing feels like a fix.

The backstage footage looks mild AF. 

Yesterday they were claiming a massive brawl including armies of fighters.

Almost like Dana and co realised there was no real win for KC, he's huge and expected to easy walk through Nate. An upset would have been massive and would destroy the hype train. 

I also read that one booking company stated they could lose an insane amount of dough since people were heavily betting on Diaz for the upset with sick odds. This fact added to my tinfoil beliefs. 

I hear you but I don't think that they're clever enough to pull that off lol.  

They couldn't keep Brock Lesnar at UFC 200 a secret.  I doubt they could keep a gong show like this, a secret.

• Upvote 1

No way KC should get Usman. He made a joke of an entire card.

I was kinda let down with the fights last night. They didn't seem to present top tier talent at all. Clunky and weird would describe the night or me.

Wow though, has Diaz ever built up a strong status for himself.

His last 6 fights don't look bad despite the record. Beats Cmac then loses a close one to Cmac ( that I thought he won), beat Pettis, dr stoppage against Mas ( event though he was getting tuned, as Diaz does) so Diaz fans may not see that as a clean loss, loss to the now champ Leon ( who Nate famously rocked late) and now beat a tough dude in Tferg.

Surprisingly he can now be in a convo for a top 5( top 10 at least) at 170lbs. 

He's gonna make some good cash in the next few years

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1